Surprise Cuts

19 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Not really any surprises, but I think the following recently signed players and former members are let go at some point:

Yarbrough

Croom

Lacy 

Munnerlyn  

Acho

Lacy easily wins this as the surprise cut

shady would be the surprise cut, if it happened.  the only way I see it though is as some sort of salary cap restructuring for a big signing like Clowney?  Lot of moving parts there but RB is going to kind of be interchangeable this year.  I like Shady (son and I have his jersey!) but if Singletary progresses, Shady becomes at least somewhat disposable, at his salary and age

35 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Not really any surprises, but I think the following recently signed players and former members are let go at some point:

Yarbrough

Croom

Lacy 

Munnerlyn  

Acho

Gesundheit.

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rocky Landing said:

Here's mine: I think it's a distinct possibility that they only carry five wide receivers, and neither McKenzie, or McCloud make the cut.

I believe there is a much better chance that both make the team than the scenario you just laid out.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

1 hour ago, Rocky Landing said:

Here's mine: I think it's a distinct possibility that they only carry five wide receivers, and neither McKenzie, or McCloud make the cut.

Beane kind of hinted at yhis in sn knterview of his from a week or 2 ago.  He was discussing having tough decisions for roster cut down and specificslly mentioned keeping 5 WRs in hyppthetical terms