Who wins?

Who wins?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

9 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Add Gugny that’s my vote.  

Please stop referencing me in irrelevant threads - as in every goddamn thread you comment in.  It's disrespectful to those originating threads and it's not funny.  Please stop.  It is not amusing to anyone, especially me.  Thanks.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Please stop referencing me in irrelevant threads - as in every goddamn thread you comment in.  It's disrespectful to those originating threads and it's not funny.  Please stop.  It is not amusing to anyone, especially me.  Thanks.

But he nominated you as WINNER, not LOSER. You should be flattered! 

Are you uneasy with the thought of winning? Does that make you uncomfortable? I personally think it’s not impossible that one day, with work, you could be middle of the pack! 

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Augie said:

But he nominated you as WINNER, not LOSER. You should be flattered! 

Are you uneasy with the thought of winning? Does that make you uncomfortable? I personally think it’s not impossible that one day, with work, you could be middle of the pack! 

Why are you pushing your values onto this person (who I will NOT name for obvious reasons)?

On 8/13/2019 at 4:07 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Petty is dead so he’s out.  A drunk driver?  Why?  They’re out.  Rambo has bad PTSD, so there’s always a chance an helicopter will fly overhead and then he’ll go on a murdering rampage.  Out.  Billy Joel is the clear winner.

A drunk driver & Billy Joel? Isn't that the same thing?