Axl Rose or James Hetfield ?

Teddy KGB

9 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Rob halford > rose + hetfield

Image result for hmmmm gif

16 hours ago, Gugny said:

Really looking forward to seeing Volbeat.  This will be my third time seeing Behemoth.  The things I do for my son.  We last saw Slipknot in the summer of 2015.  I was not a fan of their music, but I totally dig them now.

Right around 'Iowa' I got into them, but 'Vol. 3' turned me into a teenage girl. Thankfully I was able to cure my wife from the dreaded Dave Matthews disease and she is a big Corey Taylor/Stone Sour and Knot fan now...Recently got her into John5 and working on Zombie now LOL

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Right around 'Iowa' I got into them, but 'Vol. 3' turned me into a teenage girl. Thankfully I was able to cure my wife from the dreaded Dave Matthews disease and she is a big Corey Taylor/Stone Sour and Knot fan now...Recently got her into John5 and working on Zombie now LOL

Notice no comment on the earlier dickinson thought.

6 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

That's a sweet Jackson, dude.  My son's in the market for another shredder.  Right now he's got a couple Schecters and an Ibanez (the only one with a trem).

6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

That's a sweet Jackson, dude.  My son's in the market for another shredder.  Right now he's got a couple Schecters and an Ibanez (the only one with a trem).

I can't believe I bought it. I won't actually have it in my possession until like the 2nd week of Sept. It coming from Toronto and I waned to pay cash (did layaway with the shop I paid 1/2 last week and the other half on 9/6). No tax and free shipping. Signed by Mick (only 15 in the world like this and he has 1. It's a masterbuilt fender customshop)

You cannot beat Jackson or Charvel's IMO. I hate my Les Paul (hate is strong, just not into man)

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Halford has this going for him:

he sounds the same live as he does on recordings. It's uncanny.

Something AXL was/is never able to do...woof

Edit: I actually like musicians and singers who sound good live; like they are supposed to. Anyone can be a studio hero (modern pop music or whatever the hell kids or people with no taste listen to today). 

I love DLR VH, but he is awful live...

Edited by Reed83HOF

4 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I can't believe I bought it. I won't actually have it in my possession until like the 2nd week of Sept. It coming from Toronto and I waned to pay cash (did layaway with the shop I paid 1/2 last week and the other half on 9/6). No tax and free shipping. Signed by Mick (only 15 in the world like this and he has 1. It's a masterbuilt fender customshop)

You cannot beat Jackson or Charvel's IMO. I hate my Les Paul (hate is strong, just not into man)

Something AXL was/is never able to do...woof

Charvels were really big in the 80s.  Nice to see them resurging.  Yeah, my son has absolutely zero interest in a Les Paul, or even anything Les Paul style (ESP/LTD makes some sweet Les Paul style guitars).  He has a Squier Strat (vibe series) that he just setup for/tuned to B Standard with a set of 12-56 last night.

Just now, Gugny said:

Charvels were really big in the 80s.  Nice to see them resurging.  Yeah, my son has absolutely zero interest in a Les Paul, or even anything Les Paul style (ESP/LTD makes some sweet Les Paul style guitars).  He has a Squier Strat (vibe series) that he just setup for/tuned to B Standard with a set of 12-56 last night.

LOL my first Charvel was a Model 6 bought in 1987 new (basically a soloist) and it is still my favorite. I felt like I needed one to just have one, but meh...

• Like (+1) 1