Dreamcloud Mattress?

I'm thinking about purchasing a new mattress and so far the Dreamcloud is leading the way.  Does anyone have any experience or advice when it comes to a memory foam or hybrid mattress?  I sleep perfectly still on my back due to being tethered to the bed by a CPAP.   My current mattress has a big depression and is killing my back.  I'm not extremely big (225lbs) so I just need a decent mattress with good support and resilient enough to not develop a big valley in my spot.

I had to unexpectedly buy a new mattress in the spring.

I bought a memory foam mattress (not sure what brand, but it was like $700) because I didn't want to spend a fortune and I figured I'd give it a shot.

I've never slept better.  I love it. 

If you have an Original Mattress Factory, near you, check them out. 

https://www.originalmattress.com/?msclkid=6745fc3dd85017e5c773a16818c46ebb

They are double sided, and don't cost much, if any, more.  If your back starts bothering you, just flip it over.  Makes all the diff.  We've had one since 2013 , and it's the best bed we've ever had.  We have a king and flipping it is a chore, but well worth it from a comfort standpoint.

On 8/13/2019 at 3:42 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

I have a Tempur-Pedic.     FIRM 

took a week for the body to adjust 

My back hasn't felt this good for so long.     

Only minor issues compared to 2 days out of commission since I got it 

I second this.  I forget what they said when we  bought it, but I thought it was supposed to retain its original shape within an inch for 15 years.

On 8/13/2019 at 2:45 PM, Gugny said:

I had to unexpectedly buy a new mattress in the spring.

I bought a memory foam mattress (not sure what brand, but it was like $700) because I didn't want to spend a fortune and I figured I'd give it a shot.

I've never slept better.  I love it. 

Try cutting back on the fluids a couple hours before bedtime. That might help!   

?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Try cutting back on the fluids a couple hours before bedtime. That might help!   

?

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Zimas especially. 

It seems we've crossed threads and come full circle.  I ***** love when that happens!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Uber should probably explore the market available to them  presented by us codgers forgetting where we put the car keys.

Someone is already making money on that! I put the keys in the same spot all the time. It beats having to remember!  My car? It’s paired with my phone, and on occasion I have to use that to find it in the grocery store parking lot!