Former Bills Roscoe Parrish Arrested (2 Felonies)

MAJBobby

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Donahue should be picked on a charge of felonious drafting for blowing a 2nd on this bum.

2002 draft with the number 4 overall pick; Mike Williams, Josh Reed, Ryan Denney, Coy Wire, Justin Bannan(best pick sadly), Kevin Thomas(second best sadly), Rodney Wright, Dominque Stevenson. This was a PIVOTAL draft. That's how you set a franchise back years.

25 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Bought the jersey and two weeks later....

The Tampa debacle. Never seen anything like it. We were 7-4 heading into that game. Re; Sam Cowart, etc., etc., etc.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Its a combo of the two

Most talented player that COULDNT stay healthy.....not the most talented player overall

Still a ridiculous statement,  he played 10 games as a rookie, then 16, 16, 13 and 12 in his first 5 seasons with the Bills.

Lots of game and little to show from it.

He did always seem to be getting knicked up, but still played 67 out of 80 before 2 injury filled seasons.

He put up 400 yards once and that was during an 8 game season near the end.

12 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

2002 draft with the number 4 overall pick; Mike Williams, Josh Reed, Ryan Denney, Coy Wire, Justin Bannan(best pick sadly), Kevin Thomas(second best sadly), Rodney Wright, Dominque Stevenson. This was a PIVOTAL draft. That's how you set a franchise back years.

The Tampa debacle. Never seen anything like it. We were 7-4 heading into that game. Re; Sam Cowart, etc., etc., etc.

Donohoe was the John Wayne Gacy of drafts.

• Haha (+1) 1

He is now a piece of s#!t

from the article.

"The notes continued. On July 27, the warrant details a message saying “You b------ don’t listen oh and make sure you tell your ugly ass daughter to watch out im [sic] coming for her haha, from your ex,” Per the warrant, the final message on July 28 stated “Ima kill your stupid ass daughter.”

On 8/13/2019 at 12:47 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

Good question.  I compared it to the Sabres and those slug jerseys.  Probably one of the best periods of the Sabres but those jerseys still are awful looking.  I hate watching the highlights from that.

i think the Sabres (royal blue and gold) and the current Bills have some of the best uniforms in sports so they should just keep them as is. 

The more I think about this, while the logo was awful, the jerseys themselves were pretty good, considering what they were forced to work with. 

6 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

He is now a piece of s#!t

from the article.

"The notes continued. On July 27, the warrant details a message saying “You b------ don’t listen oh and make sure you tell your ugly ass daughter to watch out im [sic] coming for her haha, from your ex,” Per the warrant, the final message on July 28 stated “Ima kill your stupid ass daughter.”

I'm surprised that didn't prompt a call from Andy Reid...

On 8/13/2019 at 10:38 AM, BuffaloBillies said:

How did the cops even catch him? Must be slowing down...

They just followed the numerous notes he left on the trail. The prosecutors should thank him for his consideration and dumbness when he gets convicted and sentenced. Prosecutors love easy cases.