Former Bills Roscoe Parrish Arrested (2 Felonies)

MAJBobby

He was the headliner (top pick after the 1st rounder was given away the year before for the privilege of drafting JP Losman) of that epically bad 2005 draft. 

What a bum.  $100K bond?  I hope he brought his toothbrush.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I always like him as a Bill.

too bad that (semi stalking) doesn't apply to Paparazzi 

Eh, I hated the pick from day 1.  Let’s draft a midget with the first pick of the draft.  Typical TD move, trying to outsmart everyone.  At least it wasn’t Tavon Austin in the first round. 

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Eh, I hated the pick from day 1.  Let’s draft a midget with the first pick of the draft.  Typical TD move, trying to outsmart everyone.  At least it wasn’t Tavon Austin in the first round. 

Vincent Jackson was available as was Gore--who the Bills just drafted 14 years later...

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Now we might have the best in the league. 

I'm biased, of course, but I think top 5 without a doubt.  The others I put in that category are the Cowboys, Packers, Raiders, and Steelers.

• Like (+1) 2

Loved Roscoe Parrish. Every time he lined up to return a punt, I held my breath. I couldn't figure out back then why he could never seem to beat out Josh Reed for playing time in the slot.

He was ahead of his time a little bit, by the way. Roscoe Parrish in 2019 NFL -- with the jet sweeps, bubble screens, and other creative offensive measures that have become part of the league -- would be awesome.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

Loved Roscoe Parrish. Every time he lined up to return a punt, I held my breath. I couldn't figure out back then why he could never seem to beat out Josh Reed for playing time in the slot.

He was ahead of his time a little bit, by the way. Roscoe Parrish in 2019 NFL -- with the jet sweeps, bubble screens, and other creative offensive measures that have become part of the league -- would be awesome.

The 1,123rd sad story about a bust who just didn’t have a perfect storm laid out in front of him his whole career.

• Like (+1) 3