Bills TC Day 14 (8/13) - joint practice with Panthers in Spartanburg, SC

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Going to repost this here: 

Anyone have any insight on how these things work? 

For example, are individuals held together? Are Bills RBs and Panthers RBs going through the same drills together? 

Here is A short clip of the Bill holder with the Panthers place kicker practicing together.

charlieBrownPumpkinFootball.gif

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

Instead of this, they could be doing just shell practices back in OBD where they put millions into the treatment facilities.

We will see what people say when multiple guys end up injured.

I'm beginning to understand your profile name. It takes you time but I'm sure you'll get there ?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Had a great time today at the joint practice, met a lot of great Bills fans and it was awesome to see so many of us there—I swear we did outnumber the locals. Will be driving back down to ATL shortly, but plan on posting some pics/vids later that I took also.  

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 4

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

There isn’t an added scrimmage. They are practicing down there for 2 days and then one of their 4 preseason games is vs the Panthers on Friday. It’s the exact same amount of practice and game time as if they stayed home, but they get To practice vs guys who aren’t on their own team.

This?

Also, after practing against the same guys over and over from OTA's through camp, a player can "game' the system by knowing his teammate's strengths and weaknesses and adjusting his plan accordingly. It helps to face different people to see if what works vs player A after 10 weeks works against another player you arent familiar with.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

There's a stray cat hanging around my back porch.  It appears quite young and to have been someone's indoor cat because every time we open the door it tries to rush in.  It's beautiful with an overly bushy tail with a tiuch of white at the tip and looks close to this picture I found on the internet.  When i walk around the yard, it follows me everywhere.  It was skinny and needed food so of course we have been feeding it as it would be a shame to see it suffer.  The trouble is that we already have 3 cats too many inside the house.

This cat needs a good home and will likely take to anyone that would be willing to provide it and love them in return for it.  I think I'll call it Barkley.

Image result for maine coon cat

Do you know if Barkley does well with other cats/young children?

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518

35 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Had a great time today at the joint practice, met a lot of great Bills fans and it was awesome to see so many of us there—I swear we did outnumber the locals. Will be driving back down to ATL shortly, but plan on posting some pics/vids later that I took also.  

Bless your little heart   :censored: 

:lol:   :wub:

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

Get out of here with that crap.

UB started training camp on the 31st of July and has their first game August 29th.  I'm sure most programs are the same.

Over 6 weeks of practice, 4 preseason games is overkill.  To add a scrimmage on top of that is just dumb.

As soon as week 1 hits, everything changes anyways.

This isn't life or death.

There are many people that disagree with your assessment.  

Edited by DCbillsfan

21 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

and of all the Panthers players ...  the one we can't get (yet?)  

We will have 38 year old Luke Kuechly backing up Edmunds at MLB after the Panthers cut him to save $. He will be in training for his future coaching role with the Bills while providing “locker room leadership” and veteran knowledge, a “pro’s pro” according to Brandon Beane. He won’t realize he signed his life away to commit to The Process up north because he was coming off of his ninth concussion, but rumor is he always dreamed of living somewhere that didn’t schedule their fandom around nascar. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

We will have 38 year old Luke Kuechly backing up Edmunds at MLB after the Panthers cut him to save $. He will be in training for his future coaching role with the Bills while providing “locker room leadership” and veteran knowledge, a “pros pro” according to Brandon Beane. He won’t realize he signed his life away to commit to The Process up north because he was coming off of his ninth concussion, but rumor is he always dreamed of living somewhere that didn’t schedule their fandom around nascar. 

And I, for one, would still be O.K. with that signing!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I’ve been saying the same thing and targeting him and Cam newton in FFL drafts as they are huge values where they are being drafted.

Yeh good call, Moore will get majority #1 coverage and Samuel has the top shelf talent to go off if Newton can get him the ball

• Like (+1) 1