YoloinOhio

Bills TC Day 14 (8/13) - joint practice with Panthers in Spartanburg, SC

27 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Outside of Beasley we have a lot of WRs who drop balls way too much and they don't have any real stand out at the position.

Its one of the reasons I don't expect our offense to be top 10 or even 15. I just hope they can crack top 20 and the defense picks up where it left off while improving even more, specifically in the red zone.

Well I hate like BLLEP to agree with the inimitable Mr. The Law but..... Yeah, our receivers And TEs need to do a better job of holding the ball when it hits them in the hands or chest. Beasley is a pleasure to watch but he was the only consistent one I saw today.

11 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Well I hate like BLLEP to agree with the inimitable Mr. The Law but..... Yeah, our receivers And TEs need to do a better job of holding the ball when it hits them in the hands or chest. Beasley is a pleasure to watch but he was the only consistent one I saw today.

They just need a better group of recievers. I expect the unit to struggle as a whole all year. 

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

I couldn’t figure out who the other guy taking center snaps was. I was thinking it might be Boetger. Couldn’t see names or numbers from the side. 

I don’t believe Bates looked good.

I believe Boettger took center snaps against Indy so it was likely him. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Wow Sean, could you find a goofier hat than that?

LA, I'm no dermatologist but I'm thinking McD is worried that since his jibe requires constant exposure to the sun, he will get a visit from Buck Melanoma if he's not careful.   For a light skinned Irishman you gotta get full coverage! 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, MAGA-Man said:

It's not just the %, it's also the number of pass attempts. they need to at least double.  This is a passing league and the Bills don't seem to want to play that way.

Allen doesn't have to throw it all day. Just the threat of him airing it out means defenses have to cover more of the field. Spread out D, more run lanes. Play the run, Allen airs it out. Hopefully it's a nightmare for DC's.

• Like (+1) 3

12 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I was going to keep my mouth shut....but you had to add this like now you are rooting for it to prove a point......

Can you please stop with this?

Dont feed the trolls.

6 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Bills vs. Panthers Pregame Party

Friday, Aug. 16, 4:00 p.m.

Tavern on the Tracks

1411 South Tryon St, Charlotte, North Carolina 28203

Tavern on the Tracks has decent wings but a nice beef on weck and Labatts for those people.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

Another useless way to rack up injuries.

Football isn't curing cancer or rocket science, you don't need all these practices before the regular season.

So...what you're saying is it does NOT take time?

16 hours ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Its the maddenization of football.  Fans forget that the players are people too. People require training, practice, etc. Its not like once an achievement is unlocked the players plays at that level in perpetuity. They have to continue to work at it.  Joint training camp is an interesting idea. Injuries are a risk, we shouldn't pretend they aren't, but there is so much more to gain from competition. 

But Josh Allen, Ed Oliver and Tre White are all X factors in my franchise so I never train them anymore and I have won 2 superbowls in 5 years.

1 hour ago, aceman_16 said:

Tavern on the Tracks has decent wings but a nice beef on weck and Labatts for those people.

But what if I eat both?? And whatdya mean, "those people"???

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

So...what you're saying is it does NOT take time?

Itsgonnatakealongtime before he posts again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

19 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

You have obviously never played professional sports (and yes I have) you ABSOLUTELY need practices like this. In fact, I dare say IF coached well it can help prevent injuries on game day.

what pro sport did you  play?

18 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

how cool would it be if Beasley ends up better than Edelman.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

While he’s sleeping, I’ll take a few stabs going with the Ace thing.. Tennis?🏸 Nah. Poker? maybe.. Golf? 🏌️‍Nah. Volleyball? 🤷‍♂️

I’ve got it! Professional Video Game Fighter Ace!🎮

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, ProcessAccepted said:

I'm beginning to understand your profile name. It takes you time but I'm sure you'll get there 😂

Nope, some guys just dont have it.

14 hours ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

It was crazy how many Bills fans were there.

Big Bummer though was none of the players really signed autographs after practice. Josh signed like 5. My boy was one of the lucky ones.

John Brown met his family right next to all the fans and didn’t sign one single thing. Shaq Lawson had an interview and about 2 dozen fans wanted his autograph, he just walked away. All the rest just left. Nothing. A lot of fans were disappointed. 

Millionaires dont won't to grovel to the peasants.

I understand fans want autographs but i could care less. The only reason i would want one is if i could make a ton of money on it or they were a personal friend. Otherwise its not worth  my time, they are just people who put their pants one leg at a time.

10 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

I thought there was a no profanity rule🤓

I am merely following the advice of a mod.    

Bless his little heart    :lol:

as for the :censored:    

I stubbed my toe.    ;) 

8 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Allen doesn't have to throw it all day. Just the threat of him airing it out means defenses have to cover more of the field. Spread out D, more run lanes. Play the run, Allen airs it out. Hopefully it's a nightmare for DC's.

you have to be successful throwing the ball for it to become a threat

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, nucci said:

you have to be successful throwing the ball for it to become a threat

I disagree. As a DC are you seriously NOT going to cover Brown and Foster downfield because you don't think Allen is accurate enough to hit them?? Even at 50% that's a 1 in 2 chance of a home run!! 

Edited by PromoTheRobot

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I disagree. As a DC are you seriously NOT going to cover Brown and Foster downfield because you don't think Allen is accurate enough to hit them?? Even at 50% that's a 1 in 2 chance of a home run!! 

You have to cover everyone regardless, don't you? But if Allen doesn't complete a few long ones there won't be extra coverage on our WRs....and it's a TD, not a home run. That's baseball...😂

Just now, nucci said:

You have to cover everyone regardless, don't you? But if Allen doesn't complete a few long ones there won't be extra coverage on our WRs....and it's a TD, not a home run. That's baseball...😂

DUHHHHHH! No s**t Sherlock.

Ye of little faith. Dabol is going to put Allen's strengths to full use. You win not with completion percentage, but with the most "home runs."

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

DUHHHHHH! No s**t Sherlock.

Ye of little faith. Dabol is going to put Allen's strengths to full use. You win not with completion percentage, but with the most "home runs."

I don't have faith....I do think we'll have a good team and Allen will play well though. I think we finally have stability on the coaching staff and a more talented team. I will be pissed if they don't make the playoffs

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I hear he was on the Massapequa Semi-Pro Curling "rock hurlers"... 

• Like (+1) 1

Didn't have time to read through all of the posts, but I was hoping someone could answer this. 

Who would you say came out on top of the joint practice? Our D vs. Their O and vice versa?  

TIA for the replies.