Bills TC Day 14 (8/13) - joint practice with Panthers in Spartanburg, SC

YoloinOhio

9 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

Another useless way to rack up injuries.

Football isn't curing cancer or rocket science, you don't need all these practices before the regular season.

Since the new CBA restricted practices and the coaches aren’t playing starters in preseason games, i’ve noticed that the first couple weeks  of regular season games tend to be sloppy.

3 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Wow Sean, could you find a goofier hat than that?

Speaking as a fellow "ginger" and bald guy who has no pigment, at all, in his entire body, McDermott is just keeping himself out of the Burn Unit at the local trauma center.  I would wear a burqa with a sombrero when I go outside in the summer if I could.

You look great Sean!  Don't let the haters get you down, rock on my bald albino brother!!!

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, syhuang said:

It looks like there are up and down for both offenses. For example, by looking at the first four tweets below, people would think Panthers dominate in the drill:

But he later replied to a post saying Panthers were dominating as following:

As for Panthers' offense, there are lots of reports about their 'up', but there are also 'downs' like below:

I think it says something about perspective that Buffalo reporters say the Carolina offense was rolling, and Carolina reporters say the Buffalo defense was stifling. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Speaking as a fellow "ginger" and bald guy who has no pigment, at all, in his entire body, McDermott is just keeping himself out of the Burn Unit at the local trauma center.  I would wear a burqa with a sombrero when I go outside in the summer to keep the sun off my easily scalded skin if I could get away with it.

You look great Sean!  Don't let the haters get you down, rock on my bald albino brother!!!

Yup. Skin cancer is no bueno

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yup. Skin cancer is no bueno

I have a relative, lived in Buffalo his whole life, traveled to Florida for a week trip with his GF, wound up getting burned and was diagnosed with melanoma a few months later. The difference in latitudinal solar incidence can make a difference.

22 minutes ago, ColeB said:

Since the new CBA restricted practices and the coaches aren’t playing starters in preseason games, i’ve noticed that the first couple weeks  of regular season games tend to be sloppy.

...think maybe the 90 to 53 cut has something to do with it?.....just askin'.....

From games to practice, to Preseason to offseason, the covering of Allen as a whole is confirmation biased reporting.  To some Allen's career and lineal in terms of development.  No matter what, he is inaccurate.  With the addition of Beasley and Singletary his % is going to increase.  Having guys who can get open under 10 yards was and is something Allen has never had before.  The major take aways from the practice are Allen's and Beasley's continued chemistry and Allen's interaction with Kuechly.  He is the best and most instinctual LBs in the NFL.  Him giving Allen the time, and Allen having the foresight to get his ear is a good sign.  

• Like (+1) 4

slb4wdt7x14fpm3kv80q.jpg

How fans can follow the Bills in Carolina

Here’s what fans can expect while in Carolina:

Bills Meet & Greet

Tuesday, Aug. 13 & Wednesday, Aug. 14, 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.

Richardson Indoor Arena at Wofford College

429 N Church St, Spartanburg, South Carolina 29303

Bills vs. Panthers Pregame Party

Friday, Aug. 16, 4:00 p.m.

Tavern on the Tracks

1411 South Tryon St, Charlotte, North Carolina 28203

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

6 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

From games to practice, to Preseason to offseason, the covering of Allen as a whole is confirmation biased reporting.  To some Allen's career and lineal in terms of development.  No matter what, he is inaccurate.  With the addition of Beasley and Singletary his % is going to increase.  Having guys who can get open under 10 yards was and is something Allen has never had before.  The major take aways from the practice are Allen's and Beasley's continued chemistry and Allen's interaction with Kuechly.  He is the best and most instinctual LBs in the NFL.  Him giving Allen the time, and Allen having the foresight to get his ear is a good sign.  

Things will get real for McDermott and Bean (rather quickly)  if the addition of Beasley and Brown do not change Allen's completion percentage, so hope his convo with Kuechly was highly insightful.

4 Observations from Bills/Panthers Joint Practice

2. The defense did a nice job of forcing turnovers against the Panthers offense. Levi Wallace, Kevin Johnson and Ryan Lewis all came away with interceptions. Johnson spent some time playing in the slot backing up Taron Johnson.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

20 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

And Josh is one heluva smart guy who not only wants to win but to shove it in every naysayer’s face. I love it. He’s the perfect QB for this team. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, eball said:

And Josh is one heluva smart guy who not only wants to win but to shove it in every naysayer’s face. I love it. He’s the perfect QB for this team. 

Allen doesn't seem like the type to hold a grudge, not like Kelly.