Bills TC Day 14 (8/13) - joint practice with Panthers in Spartanburg, SC

YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Thanks for the updates.  Curious - how is the fan access like there, are you able to get close to the action?  Have you been to SJF - curious how it compared.

Never been to SJF.

Two fields here and Bills O is on the far side so fans only have access at far end zone .

Bills fans are packed in like sardines there.Making a great of bit of noise.

Im up on the hill at 50 yard line where I can see all. 

E09B5408-7087-4BC6-9E94-B06A32781796.jpeg

Edited by Buffalo Boy
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

I feel VERY good about Barkley if Allen were to go down with any sort of injury. He has to be one of the better backups in the league. 

I am not going to jump to conclusions that quickly, but I admit that he has performed far better than I had anticipated when he was signed off the street.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

From the early twitter stuff i was viewing from both teams/media, it seemed like the Panthers were taking the Bills to school in several different areas.  Hope that's not really the case.

Any links? I'd like to hear the Panthers beat reporters' perspective. 

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Quarterback controversy???

This board doesn't know what to do with itself when the starting QB is decided before the season even begins. 

3 minutes ago, zow2 said:

From the early twitter stuff i was viewing from both teams/media, it seemed like the Panthers were taking the Bills to school in several different areas.  Hope that's not really the case.

Not the feeling I got. Seemed pretty balanced. I posted a tweet from a Panthers guy that said the Bills D was giving the Panthers trouble

• Like (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Great day for Bills rookies.

During a water break, Ed Oliver cured cancer and Cody Ford launched a rocket to Mars.

Don't believe fan opinions of the value of these things.

They are HUGE.

One of the funniest posts ever. Comedy gold, Jerry!

1 minute ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Any links? I'd like to hear the Panthers beat reporters' perspective. 

No link, but on their side, sayin they are having their way with us on D & O

on our side the opposite, saying we are doing well. Who knows...

its all opinion, the fashion conscious call it bias...

Go Bills!!!

10 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Looks like Ford missed the communication from Nsekhe that the stunt was coming, so Ty squeezed down.

That is exactly the twists and stunts that tore our protections up last year, where the DE from the wide 9 comes across and blind sides the guard. 

It is in vogue, and in terms of being disruptive it is pretty effective, but IMO pretty dangerous. It does not exactly fall under crack back, peel back, or cut block, but having one player setup your o-lineman by initiating contact just for another player to blind side him at full speed is too close to that line I would draw for player safety and why o-linemen get hurt so often.

The Jets pulled a nasty move like this last year with a very deliberate blind side helmet to helmet hit on Teller that pissed me off.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1