Bills TC Day 14 (8/13) - joint practice with Panthers in Spartanburg, SC

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Ittakestime said:

Instead of this, they could be doing just shell practices back in OBD where they put millions into the treatment facilities.

We will see what people say when multiple guys end up injured.

Multiple guys throughout the NFL will get injured regardless, it’s a full contact sport, you do know they are trying to knock the sheite out of each other right? You do know football is gladiator sport in America right?  For your own sake try not to be so scared. Like you said they are not trying to cure cancer.. 

Go Bills !!!

4 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

I was disappointed with Zay in Thursday's game vs the Colts. Hopefully he's just a little rusty and he rebounds from it.

Yes he’s been Lille rusty since his rookie season, I hope this is the year he rebounds from it as well 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

Another useless way to rack up injuries.

Football isn't curing cancer or rocket science, you don't need all these practices before the regular season.

so would you rather they just sit on their ass and wait for the season opener?

I too don't have much interest in preseason but they have to have training camp/practice and preseason games to work off the rust, adjust to new players/schemes and prepare for a long season.

unfortunately the career they chose comes with high risk of injury that happens in both preseason and practice. hell, slipping on a mat can end your career.

I hate it, I know every time they take the field there is a good chance they're either helped off or loaded on a cart. it sucks, but it's part of the game.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, K-9 said:

You seen my stapler?

Have you been missing it...

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

I was disappointed with Zay in Thursday's game vs the Colts. Hopefully he's just a little rusty and he rebounds from it.

My only disappointment was the post down to the 1.  I think he saw the live fire and decided to make a "business decision" instead of catching the football.

27 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

O line five minutes of pass pro at 75% speed.

Far side of the field so hard to get names but NO ONE on the Bills made a fool of themselves.

There was a nice stunt pickup where JAwould have had time and a pocket?

Thanks for the updates.  Curious - how is the fan access like there, are you able to get close to the action?  Have you been to SJF - curious how it compared.