2nd date ideas

akcash

It is fun! They go early morning and just before dusk. Amazing view from them, both below and around you with other balloons. The pilots break open a bottle of champagne ? & orange juice for mimosas after landing. 

There’s porta potty’s on the airfield. Go before ya fly.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

It is fun! They go early morning and just before dusk. Amazing view from them, both below and around you with other balloons. The pilots break open a bottle of champagne ? & orange juice for mimosas after landing. 

I am FULLY aware this is TMI, but if you put anything in, there’s a VERY good chance it will want to come out, and soon. Without mercy. Just sayin’.......

?

7 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yes...I mean what an icebreaker! Something different than the usual dinner date. May help win her over for originality! The trip before dusk sounds more appealing for the romantic.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, akcash said:

It was ok... turns out we weren't a love connection but I had fun. Can't wait to get back out there

Now that you're not together anymore, it's time for some honesty. We all hated that B word. She was way too needy and demanding of you.

1 hour ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Now that you're not together anymore, it's time for some honesty. We all hated that B word. She was way too needy and demanding of you.

dude, what if they get back together?!

12 minutes ago, teef said:

dude, what if they get back together?!

It'll be a little awkward, but it's not like she'll let him see us anymore anyways. They'll be too busy going to scrapbooking classes with HER friends.

9 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

It'll be a little awkward, but it's not like she'll let him see us anymore anyways. They'll be too busy going to scrapbooking classes with HER friends.

And flower arranging classes, and painting with wine, and antiquing, and....

You're right, she a B word. He should set her up with @The Poojer for revenge. 

Edited by Just Jack
  • Haha (+1) 2

Go to Genesee Brew House, get some drinks (flight of beers, many of their crafts are pretty dang good) and some good eats. Afterwards, hang out and watch the High Falls for a spell. Then walk over and catch a Red Wings game (if she likes baseball). 

On 8/12/2019 at 8:39 PM, akcash said:

So i had an awesome date with this girl, we had a really chill time. We're both pretty athletic and into fitness and we went to a old fashion baseball game at the Genesee Country Village, and then went to a nearby park to play catch with a softball. I'd be shooting to probably do something in Rochester... she kind of lives near Leroy by the 490 exit. Any ideas for fun things to do in Rochester for a second date?

I've got a lot of great 2nd date ideas but not with her.  LeRoy is a deal breaker.  Time to move on.