2nd date ideas

akcash

10 hours ago, Gugny said:

What is old fashion baseball?  Are the teams filled with racist drunks with ridiculous nicknames?

Easy there Shoeless...

Go for a run/jog that starts and ends at a brew pub with outdoor seating.  Bring water and sweat towel for each of you (make sure the sweat towel you give her is laundered) and then have a beer or two after the run.  Make it near her place so its a natural for her to ask you back to her place to freshen up....bring a change of clothes/toothbrush, etc just in case.  Assume nothing but be ready.... ?

Edited by JoeF
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Seabreeze is open, right? Take her on the Merry go Round. (There's an old carousel at Charlotte as well, if I recall.) Then make out by the Cobb Hill Reservoir with the lights of the city below.

This sounds sweet. Might be the next date.

11 hours ago, mead107 said:

When is the wedding? Are we all being invited?

Akcash , I have a meadcoin that says you and this girl will be married with in 2 years. 

The Big question is  age? Is she older than you?

Next big question are you 18 yet? 

That'd be cool ha. I'm 33... she's 28.

4 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

What’s the update!  This dude get it in or what?

Yes sir and everybody else she said she had a good time and we're going hiking Thurs... Boo ya... thanks for all yalls help!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Waterfront dining. In Webster there is Hedges and Castaways, both on the lake or a couple places on the river in Charlotte.

There's a drive in down in Avon. 4 screens all with double features and it's just 20 minutes South of Rochester.

Seabreeze amusement/water park and then cross the street and go to Marges for a couple of drinks.

Check out the waterfall then go to the restaurant at the brewery.

16 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Brazilian was like 2 months ago bro.

I've moved on to a chick who rides a motorcycle...who's white.

thats raysis 

14 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

I agree the neighborhood is iffy however in September of 2017 I was there one morning for a few hours. Apparently there's one particular stand that has these doughnuts to die for so I made the trip. It'd be forever since I had been at a famers market. Flying home the next day meant few purchases but I did bring back some Fingers Lake Hazelnut Coffee.

I agree that the market is a good place to go.   I have / had cousins who would sell their produce from their farm there.  

Just not date material ...   

On 8/12/2019 at 10:25 PM, akcash said:

What is top golf Augie? I'll Google it.

If you have Top Golf, it’s MUCH cooler at night in the dark. Not sure if I mentioned that. Fall might be better. 

Also, my son and GF started “dating” by going to Orange Theory together. He insisted it wasn’t “a date”, but when we ran into her parents, they were excited about becoming in-laws. I may have mentioned that, but I’m pretty sure that was dating! 

Edited by Augie

7 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Great idea, for future reference. Dansville has an annual Hot Air Balloon Rally on Labor Day weekend.

DA1AD45D-1AE6-446C-9B25-210502890EA6.jpeg

No more hot air than HERE! 

I took 6 years of French growing up. Started an on line Duolingo class and quickly got back to what they called 35% fluent. Realized I’d still never use it, so I quit. Have a trip to Spain/Portugal in a couple weeks, so I started a little quick Spanish. 

I look at these balloons and ask “donde esta el bano?” 

Where is the bathroom? A critical concern I have at all times. Sounds like fun, but I have reservations! 

11 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Great idea, for future reference. Dansville has an annual Hot Air Balloon Rally on Labor Day weekend.

DA1AD45D-1AE6-446C-9B25-210502890EA6.jpeg

There was a Balloon in Niagara Falls a few years back. Heck of a way to get acquainted...not too many barriers at altitude!

• Like (+1) 1