2nd date ideas

akcash

Seabreeze is open, right? Take her on the Merry go Round. (There's an old carousel at Charlotte as well, if I recall.) Then make out by the Cobb Hill Reservoir with the lights of the city below.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

9 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

The Rochester Public Market.

The Rochester Zoo 

Garbage Plate at Nick's 

The Rochester Red Wings. ( baseball )

No offence CGF but 

Unless that neighborhood has improved in 20 years ..  that is no place for a date IMO  

How would I know??     I used to live less than 3 miles from that place when I was a kid

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Seabreeze is open, right? Take her on the Merry go Round. Then make out by the Cobb Hill Reservoir with the lights of the city below.

And there is a Put Put course there (or used to be)

Parkside Whispering Pines

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I've actually got a 2nd date too.  Already planned it and loves it.  It's all about her interests.

This girl is very active and loves to be outdoors.  She also likes authentic Mexican tacos so that makes me happy because dinner will be like $15.00.

We're going hiking, then get tacos and then I'm hoping to get invited back to her place.  

What for ? 

Both of you will be too gassy after tacos, that’s a dangerous game.  

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, akcash said:

So i had an awesome date with this girl, we had a really chill time. We're both pretty athletic and into fitness and we went to a old fashion baseball game at the Genesee Country Village, and then went to a nearby park to play catch with a softball. I'd be shooting to probably do something in Rochester... she kind of lives near Leroy by the 490 exit. Any ideas for fun things to do in Rochester for a second date?

My fiancee and I did a comedy club on the second date which lead us to going to her place afterwards. I'm from Buffalo so forgive me but not sure any clubs are out that way but if they are definitely try to find one because laugher is a great way to connect with women. 

Edited by The Jokeman

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

When is the wedding? Are we all being invited?

Akcash , I have a meadcoin that says you and this girl will be married with in 2 years. 

The Big question is  age? Is she older than you?

Next big question are you 18 yet? 

The wedding is October 12, and no sorry guys I can't invite you all. Yet if want to show up for the bachelor party let me know :D

In terms of age, I'm 7 months older than her and I turned 18 twenty four years ago. 

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I've actually got a 2nd date too.  Already planned it and loves it.  It's all about her interests.

This girl is very active and loves to be outdoors.  She also likes authentic Mexican tacos so that makes me happy because dinner will be like $15.00.

We're going hiking, then get tacos and then I'm hoping to get invited back to her place.  

1.  What happened to the Brazilian?

2.  Taco Bell is not authentic Mexican.

5 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Tacos indeed................................................

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

1.  What happened to the Brazilian?

2.  Taco Bell is not authentic Mexican.

Leave @Royale with Cheese alone............let's focus on the lone fact that he actually GOT that 2nd date.

6 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What tacos give you immediate gas?

I hear Burger Kings. Though I have not tried them and will not try them.

Edit: I hear they give you a lot more than just gas also lol

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

18 hours ago, Augie said:

If you don’t have Top Golf, even putt putt can be a good option. 

Then maybe a strip club. 

?

If you can get a girl to go to a strip club with you on a second date, she's a keeper.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

No offence CGF but 

Unless that neighborhood has improved in 20 years ..  that is no place for a date IMO  

How would I know??     I used to live less than 3 miles from that place when I was a kid

And there is a Put Put course there (or used to be)

Parkside Whispering Pines

I agree the neighborhood is iffy however in September of 2017 I was there one morning for a few hours. Apparently there's one particular stand that has these doughnuts to die for so I made the trip. It'd be forever since I had been at a famers market. Flying home the next day meant few purchases but I did bring back some Fingers Lake Hazelnut Coffee.

• Like (+1) 1