2nd date ideas

akcash

So i had an awesome date with this girl, we had a really chill time. We're both pretty athletic and into fitness and we went to a old fashion baseball game at the Genesee Country Village, and then went to a nearby park to play catch with a softball. I'd be shooting to probably do something in Rochester... she kind of lives near Leroy by the 490 exit. Any ideas for fun things to do in Rochester for a second date?

Edited by akcash

Sounds like a cool fit. I don’t know the area, so I can’t really help, but it sounds a bit like my son and his GF. Both super athletic. His older brother tried to set them up, but they both backed off. Went to one of those websites, and were a match. That was about 18 months ago. About 15 months ago we knew they would be married. Not even engaged YET, but they will be. 

Do you have a Top Golf around you? It’s a blast, and you don’t have to know how to golf. It’s a great date night, especially in early stages. 

14 minutes ago, Augie said:

Sounds like a cool fit. I don’t know the area, so I can’t really help, but it sounds a bit like my son and his GF. Both super athletic. His older brother tried to set them up, but they both backed off. Went to one of those websites, and were a match. That was about 18 months ago. About 15 months ago we knew they would be married. Not even engaged YET, but they will be. 

Do you have a Top Golf around you? It’s a blast, and you don’t have to know how to golf. It’s a great date night, especially in early stages. 

What is top golf Augie? I'll Google it.

Go on a hike.  Letchworth & Alabama Swamps come to mind in the Leroy, Rochester area.

Get lost in the woods on purpose... Then miraculously save the day.  Chicks dig the rugged outdoorsy types with a built in compass in their noggin.  Throw some pine needles into the breeze for Native American theatrics... Put your ear to the ground too.  Contrary to what @EmotionallyUnstable says... She will melt like butter at your primal & cognitive ability to survive in the wild... Even if it just lunch @ the Glen Iris Inn and a $70 wine and cheese tab.

You can thank me later. Name your first kid together after me.  Maybe make me the Godfather.  Just don't fall off the boardwalk into the swamp.  LoL...

12 minutes ago, akcash said:

What is top golf Augie? I'll Google it.

Look it up! You may not have one nearby, but it’s a driving range/arcade/night club/bar. It’s best at night as the “driving range” has lights that light up the “greens”. The “greens”are like dart boards with points for how close you are to the bullseye. You can play a variety of games (like darts!), and it’s the perfect date night. It’s fun when we go there and watch the gang of guys with buckets of beers, then next to them the perfect date night. 

Edited by Augie

Go to the Jello museum! Well, you said Leroy.

I think Letchworth, as @ExiledInIllinois suggested, is a good idea. It is about half an hour away. Balloons over Letchworth might be fun.  A nice hike, early dinner/ late lunch at the Glen Iris Inn. You could make a day of it. ?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Go to the Jello museum! Well, you said Leroy.

I think Letworth, as @ExiledInIllinois suggested, is a good idea. It is about half an hour away. Balloons over Letchworth might be fun.  A nice hike, early dinner/ late lunch at the Glen Iris Inn. You could make a day of it. ?

This is the play... text is away. I'll let u know yay or nay.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, akcash said:

So i had an awesome date with this girl, we had a really chill time. We're both pretty athletic and into fitness and we went to a old fashion baseball game at the Genesee Country Village, and then went to a nearby park to play catch with a softball. I'd be shooting to probably do something in Rochester... she kind of lives near Leroy by the 490 exit. Any ideas for fun things to do in Rochester for a second date?

What is old fashion baseball?  Are the teams filled with racist drunks with ridiculous nicknames?

• Haha (+1) 3

10 hours ago, akcash said:

Since its been ages ago for me ....  I got nothing other than 

You could just ask her what she would enjoy for starters.

I've actually got a 2nd date too.  Already planned it and loves it.  It's all about her interests.

This girl is very active and loves to be outdoors.  She also likes authentic Mexican tacos so that makes me happy because dinner will be like $15.00.

We're going hiking, then get tacos and then I'm hoping to get invited back to her place.  

• Like (+1) 1