Clowney Trending for some reason.

MAJBobby

9 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

But we wont have him under contract.....that is the scary part about it

You tag him if you have to. You also hired the former Texans GM that tried to negotiate his extension. He knows EXACTLY what it will take to keep him. If Clowney agrees to a trade to the Bills it is fairly certain that there is a wink-wink agreement in place for after the season. Dare to be great. If he leaves in FA, you’ll get a 3rd round comp pick back.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It probably puts us in the conversation for a top 5 defense

I honestly wanted Ford at RT not at RG anyway.....we brought in 2 vets plus Teller that can play the RG position.

Swing OT is a problem

Waddle injury becomes much more impactful if we trade Nsekhe.

I’d still make the trade if it’s Nsekhe and a 2nd

40 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

But we wont have him under contract.....that is the scary part about it

How does he feel about chicken wings? Snowflakes? 

I wonder how much quiet, behind the scenes negotiations take place in a situation like that? Not that WE would ever do anything untoward. We are NOT the Patriots*! 

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

How does he feel about chicken wings? Snowflakes? 

I wonder how much quiet, behind the scenes negotiations take place in a situation like that? Not that WE would ever do anything untoward. We are NOT the Patriots*! 

He is good friends with Stephon Gilmore. -2 for Bills. He might want to play in front of his people. 

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Anyone got any good recipes? 

I just made a pretty simple yet tasty chuck steak dish...

Cube up a large chuck steak (1lb or so) and season heavily.

Heat olive oil in a skillet over med high and drop in the beef. Toss and turn the beef until seared, and then turn off the heat.

Drop a few tablespoons of butter, a few chopped cloves of garlic, and some fresh rosemary into the still hot pan. Baste the steak bites with the garlic-rosemary-butter continuously for about a minute.

Remove from the pan, rest, and serve with whatever starch you have on hand (I made mashed potatoes because that's what was in my pantry).

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Heat olive oil in a skillet over med high and drop in the beef. Toss and turn the beef until seared, and then turn off the heat.

Drop a few tablespoons of butter, a few chopped cloves of garlic, and some fresh rosemary into the still hot pan. Baste the steak bites with the garlic-rosemary-butter continuously for about a minute.

Remove from the pan, rest, and serve with whatever starch you have on hand (I made mashed potatoes because that's what was in my pantry).

This actually sounds awesome, i am going to make this in the fall during deer season. Sub chuck steak for cubed venison and serve over lemon butter steamed white rice with browned onions and peppers

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

The fresh rosemary makes that whole dish imo. One of my favorite ingredients 

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You tag him if you have to. You also hired the former Texans GM that tried to negotiate his extension. He knows EXACTLY what it will take to keep him. If Clowney agrees to a trade to the Bills it is fairly certain that there is a wink-wink agreement in place for after the season. Dare to be great. If he leaves in FA, you’ll get a 3rd round comp pick back.

Never rely on a handshake agreement.

I can imagine what Rams' fans feel about the Watkins 1yr rental.

3 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

This actually sounds awesome, i am going to make this in the fall during deer season. Sub chuck steak for cubed venison and serve over lemon butter steamed white rice with browned onions and peppers

Good plan. The butter and oil coating will go really well on the venison!

10-12 tomatillos.  Husk them.  Put in a bowl with two jalapeños.  Coat with olive oil, salt and pepper.  Transfer to a sheet pan and broil for 5-10 minutes until they blister and char (cook time depends on your broiler strength/distance/etc. - gotta watch carefully).  Cut stems off jalapeños and transfer everything to a blender.  Add three cloves of garlic, squeeze in a lime, and a bunch of cilantro.  Blend until smooth.  Season to taste.

Now you’ve got your green salsa.  Put it on Bandit’s steak I don’t care.  Put it on eggs.  Simmer some half-stale tortilla chips in it for chilaquiles.  Or just use it as a dip.  Bingo bango bongo.

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

10-12 tomatillos.  Husk them.  Put in a bowl with two jalapeños.  Coat with olive oil, salt and pepper.  Transfer to a sheet pan and broil for 5-10 minutes until they blister and char (cook time depends on your broiler strength/distance/etc. - gotta watch carefully).  Cut stems off jalapeños and transfer everything to a blender.  Add three cloves of garlic, squeeze in a lime, and a bunch of cilantro.  Blend until smooth.  Season to taste.

Now you’ve got your green salsa.  Put it on Bandit’s steak I don’t care.  Put it on eggs.  Simmer some half-stale tortilla chips in it for chilaquiles.  Or just use it as a dip.  Bingo bango bongo.

I love green salsa. I usually use Serrano peppers though.

I also add a TON of garlic.

• Like (+1) 1