MAJBobby

Rumors are he is about to get traded. 

Teams that are mentioned in the trend are 

Redskins - Their Disgruntled LT

Ravens - Jimmy Smith and more 

Dolphins - Tunsil and more 

Bills - Multiple Picks

Colts - LT and Picks 

that is all the teams I have seen mentioned in the Trend. 

For what it is worth An NBA Writer dating To Dolphins for Tunsil and Picks. 

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

The dolphins trading their one good offensive lineman would be pretty funny.

Seems that one has the most steam to it in the trend. Though Trent Williams up there to (this would actually make the most sense). 

1 minute ago, WMDman said:

please let it be us and not some other afc team

Just my opinion, but I'd hate to give multiple picks for clowney.. less leverage during draft next year(we dont have many picks as it is now), and to sign him long term would be overpriced, rather save our picks and sign our own!!

• Like (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Bills4life1924 said:

Just my opinion, but I'd hate to give multiple picks for clowney.. less leverage during draft next year(we dont have many picks as it is now), and to sign him long term would be overpriced, rather save our picks and sign our own!!

Checked a couple sites and we are only missing our 7th rd pick. I wouldn’t say that’s not many

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

The Bills wouldn't want him as a rental. If they are after him, he would be another piece of the build. The Texans may not want as much as we think.

Well he is going to be a Rental for any team that trades for him. He cannot he signed to an extension until after the year is over 

5 minutes ago, Mike in Syracuse said:

Honestly, the Bills had the #2 defense last year with a hobbled Murphy.    Is adding Clowney really going to make that big of a difference?   Especially on a one year rental?

It was a good not great defense that was pumped up by getting stomped in a few games where teams took their foot off the pedal in the 2nd half.

if this defense got an elite pass rusher, it has potential to be great.  I don’t think JC is an elite pass rusher but he would be the best DE on this team.  Definitely isn’t worth what he is going to get paid though.  I am kinda indifferent on getting him because of his lack of elite pass rush skills. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

Guess what started Clowney trending is earlier today Ravens Pulled Jimmy Smith out of Practice with no trainer and Baltimore immediately began speculation about a Trade. 

Bill O’Brien I guess has been trying to get Jimmy Smith for the last two years so that is What Likely started the Trending. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Well he is going to be a Rental for any team that trades for him. He cannot he signed to an extension until after the year is over 

Yeah...thats why if the Bills were after him, they would have to be confident that they can retain him. I just don't see a rental. If they were to acquire him, it would have to be that they are confident in his ability to be a major contributor to what they are building and that he buys in to it.

1 minute ago, Rocket94 said:

Yeah...thats why if the Bills were after him, they would have to be confident that they can retain him. I just don't see a rental. If they were to acquire him, it would have to be that they are confident in his ability to be a major contributor to what they are building and that he buys in to it.

Friend is a Huge Texans fan. He said Gaine loves him and was going to do a LTD. O’Brien said no and didn’t want him and that is what led to Gaine being fired.