Dak Prescott seeking new extension worth $40M per year.

BillsFan4

4 minutes ago, DJB said:

You all laugh. Just wait until Allen is done his rookie deal he will be looking for north of 40 million lol

If he deserves it, then great. Dak doesn’t deserve $40M.  He doesn’t even deserve $30M. 

Edited by Saint Doug
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DJB said:

You all laugh. Just wait until Allen is done his rookie deal he will be looking for north of 40 million lol

Terry can give him a Brady deal  ?   I think Allen is a team first , down to earth guy

13 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The thing is, no one is going to pay him that.  Leaking that number just make his camp sound moronic 

Kirk Cousins got 84M over 3 years FULLY GUARANTEED. What has he done?

These numbers are all BS anyway.  So Jerruh offered him 30M/year. How much guaranteed money?  For example, did he offer him 150M over 5 years guaranteed or did he offer him 150 over 5 years with 60M guaranteed?  That's a HUGE difference.  Don't get hung up on the per year number - that's just accounting.  The guaranteed money is the actual thing.  

42 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It’s the way the league has been going for awhile. If you are a good ( not great ) starting QB and you’re nearing free agency, you are going to get paid. It will be the largest deal to date or close to it. Not sure where the end is, if it’s even in sight yet. 

if the cap continues to increase, so will salaries...the end will be once the cap stays stagnant or decreases....but that's not happening any time soon

3 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Kirk Cousins got 84M over 3 years FULLY GUARANTEED. What has he done?

These numbers are all BS anyway.  So Jerruh offered him 30M/year. How much guaranteed money?  For example, did he offer him 150M over 5 years guaranteed or did he offer him 150 over 5 years with 60M guaranteed?  That's a HUGE difference.  Don't get hung up on the per year number - that's just accounting.  The guaranteed money is the actual thing.  

Im not saying cousins deal was Good move, but at least Kirk had the elite stats. Belive me I cringed with every rumor the Bills were in the sweepstakes. 

Dak imo is < cousins 

and Nd I don’t think much of cousins.

dak is garrapolo money at best