Jets CB Trumaine Johnson may miss week 1

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

He is not as bad as some here are suggesting. I think he is a good corner and his best years were in Greggo's defense. Him being out would be a big boost for the Bills because they are very thin behind him. 

I honestly would not take the jets defense for granted at all.....especially early.  I cannot stand Greg Williams but one thing he knows how to do is get his teams to play dirty.

Need to run the ball A LOT.....and put in good protections for Josh

• Like (+1) 1

I may be in the minority but think that Josh is potentially a problem for Gregg Williams defense. If he evades the inevitable rush he is going to make some big plays with his arm and legs. At this point in his career I think that the type of defense Josh would struggle most with would be similar to the Bills. They are disciplined and often have 7 guys in coverage. The Jets are going to be coming from everywhere and if Josh steps up he might be running for days. 

3 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

I'd rather he plays. He's already been paid a boatload and was torched constantly last season. Their secondary is suspect. Daniel Jones had a field day on them last week. He's not very good IMO.

I wouldn't Mind playing against guys who couldn’t beat him out.    ?