Study: Asian carp could find plenty of food in Lake Michigan

T&C

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

The Asian Carp ate the Zebra mussels and now MS13 Mexican Carp will come in and take over and toss the Asians out 

then the Canadians will send in the piranha 

So your saying they need to get a head start and build the wall now in the middle of the great lakes?

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kill-immediately-invasive-fish-breathe-010355201.html

'Kill it immediately': Invasive fish that can breathe air, survive on land found in Georgia

An invasive fish has been marked for death in Georgia. :o  

4cc49eea8df3700f103b086fcb6287dc

Stand Up Brave Anglers and UNITE!!! 

“Our first line of defense in the fight against aquatic invasive species, such as the northern snakehead, are our anglers,” Matt Thomas, chief of fisheries for the Wildlife Resources Division, said in a statement. 

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

tap tap tap 

@ExiledInIllinois  

Old news from years ago... Blah blah blah, snakeheads can live on land blah blah blah...

Yawn...

1 hour ago, Captain_Quint said:

One f-ing job, keep the asian carp out. 

They are out.  Can you keep one ant out of your house?  Or do you build a new house when you see a few?

• Haha (+1) 1

This is like Easter or Thanksgiving, an annual event with no fixed date. A moving target, if you will. Bye week is Asian Carp Week.  I can accept that. Now, can we contain it to the bye week? Those carp are tricky creatures, but we can try! 

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I say we include the spotted owl too. 

Of course you do!  ? 

Can the Asian carp and the spotted owl coexist? Can we corral it to a 7 day period? If so, I’m all in! 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Old news from years ago... Blah blah blah, snakeheads can live on land blah blah blah...

Yawn...

They are out.  Can you keep one ant out of your house?  Or do you build a new house when you see a few?

<_<  the story was trending yesterday.   

Did you enter the Time Loop Lock by mistake?      

9 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I say we include the spotted owl too. 

What have you got against Harry Potter's owl?  

13 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

<_<  the story was trending yesterday.   

Did you enter the Time Loop Lock by mistake?      

What have you got against Harry Potter's owl?  

I don't follow trends.  Northern snakeheads in other states is about 5-6 years old.  Honest... Old news.  Now Georgia wants them dead.  How novel.  I guess it "trends."

Yawn...

• Haha (+1) 1