New Jersey, Old Player?

2 hours ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Anyone wearing an OJ jersey these days, besides OJ?

Also, now that I think about it, I had a coworker that wore a legit Simpson jersey. He wasn't a Bills fan, but he collected vintage jerseys. Wore OJ, Jim Brown, Bo Jackson. Even had a Falcons Brett Favre. 

5 hours ago, chknwing334 said:

I am thinking about purchasing a jersey for the first time in many years.  After making great decisions like an authentic Losman jersey, I am leaning toward a retired player, Kent Hull.  I can get a custom jersey with Hull's name, but it will not be the actual style that he wore.  What is the general consensus on putting a 90's player name on the current style of jersey?  I'm guessing only serious fans would even notice?  (I can find Hull jerseys online, but nobody seems to have anything other than a small now)

Isnt it ironic? 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Anyone wearing an OJ jersey these days, besides OJ?

Was at Metlife stadium when The Bills won several years ago. One Jints fan wore one just to bust on his NYJ fan buddies. He got a lot of attention. 

6 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

My friends mom would intend to buy him a couple Bills jerseys every year for his birthday. He has a bunch of giants and colts jerseys. 

Some intended to buy a Talley and I kind of tried to tell them nicely that that was a Lawrence Taylor jersey. The replica market wasn’t putting out a Talley for the general populace.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/12/2019 at 12:31 PM, chknwing334 said:

I am thinking about purchasing a jersey for the first time in many years.  After making great decisions like an authentic Losman jersey, I am leaning toward a retired player, Kent Hull.  I can get a custom jersey with Hull's name, but it will not be the actual style that he wore.  What is the general consensus on putting a 90's player name on the current style of jersey?  I'm guessing only serious fans would even notice?  (I can find Hull jerseys online, but nobody seems to have anything other than a small now)

Hull is a great choice, and I would never knock a Bills fan in a Hull jersey regardless of which style jersey it was.

11 hours ago, davefan66 said:

Wore my Hull to the games last season.

Prefer old players jerseys who were good.  Hate buying good players who end up off the team right after I get their jersey - Lynch, McGahee, Spikes.

Lynch and Spikes are still cool in my book.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Certainly are.  Seemed as though it was bad luck for me to buy the jersey, player left soon after.

Yeah, I dont buy any current/active players jerseys any more. I broke my own rule a while back and bought a Dareus jersey, looked like an ok decision at first, but then we all know how that played out...

I have a Tasker and Kelly. Now that Kyle is retired, I'll get one of his.

• Like (+1) 1