Thanks to SDS

Shaw66

TBD always did a great job of finding Bills news on the Internet and posting links every morning - no need to hunt for all the various news stories. The the Rochester D&C HyperBills message board imploded - things got out of hand and it needed to be moderated and the D&C didn't want to pay someone to do that so it just went away. To fill the void I suggested Scott start a message board to augment what he was doing and I fear this is when his life made a fateful turn - he was now THE MAN for all this stuff. Great help from mods and senior people over the years and I'm happy SDS has not been institutionalized for taking on such an project....

1 hour ago, JohnC said:

Ever since you  moved to New Orleans you have become more libertine. You are a dirty young man who aspires to be a dirty old man. As an objective observer you are on track to fulfilling your aspirations. ?

And by the way SDS we appreciate what you have done in building this site. I get a lot of joy from it. There are a lot of smart people who congregate here. And there are a lot of dumb people who congregate here. So there is a good mix to this location.  

I was just as creepy in Buffalo.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, MJS said:

I got banned for a starting a thread that compared Tyrod's stats to EJ Manuel's, or something like that. There were some terrible mods over there that banned people for no reason whatsoever.

With a statement like that you need to go! MODS!!! 

I kid.....but in keeping with the "suck up to @SDS theme" it is great so thank you for this page. It is truly something special!

Scott, @SDS, thank you, as always for creating such an amazing site where we can all come together each day to get our Buffalo Bills fix.

In the past you have provided an address where donations can be made to help with the upkeep of the site. I would be happy to donate again if you steer me in the right direction.

Cheers and Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, DCbillsfan said:

Well put.  All I hear down here is Redskins.  Thankfully Dan Snyder is clueless.  ?

YES.  I too am fed up with the Skins yadayadayada which reminds me of the same piling on of JP, EJ, TT, and NP. They have had the same QB turnstile here.  I must admit that I've gotten some comfort in knowing Skins have had a bad situation too.  I still haven't forgiven them for that SB loss.  Please, please,  I hope the Bills have the right guy now.  I really am thankful for TBD too and enjoy everyone's insights.  I look forward to discussions based on a positive direction. The best is yet to come!!  Go Bills!!

1 hour ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Scott, @SDS, thank you, as always for creating such an amazing site where we can all come together each day to get our Buffalo Bills fix.

In the past you have provided an address where donations can be made to help with the upkeep of the site. I would be happy to donate again if you steer me in the right direction.

Cheers and Go Bills!

I went down that road, and I don’t think that option exists. My college hoops board lets you pay $12/year to be a “supporting member”. The best $12 I spend each year, and I like this place even more. I’m pitching in if it’s an option. 

10 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

I happened to watch the end of Field of Dreams the other day, where one or another of the ghost players thanks Ray for having built the field so they all could play ball again.

This morning I was thinking about how I come here multiple times every day to find news about the Bills and people talking about the Bills.  I get essentially no intelligent discussion about the Bills here in Connecticut, just the usual Patriot blather and "the Bills are terrible" conventional wisdom.   Here, I find people who actually know about the team.  I don't agree with all of them all of the time, but at least what we have here is people who actually can name  more than Allen and McCoy on the Bills' roster.  

So I have to say thanks to SDS and all the others for making this place possible and keeping it running.  It's great to have a field to play on, instead of living in limbo like Shoeless Joe Jackson and his buddies.  

Go BILLS!

Agreed.  No amount of thanks to SDS will be enough for him to be able to keep this community together. He deserves every bit of our thanks for what he has done.

12 hours ago, fl az fan said:

I never suck up. I never lie. I am blount. I like this site. Take my point away please :worthy: :D  :thumbsup:

point?  as in 1? 

Rookie 

9 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Great place, great people. Thanks SDS.

well all except beerball that guy was no fun!!! 

I heard a rumor he left being a mod because he couldn't deal with the EJ / Orton / Tuhrod arguments 

Myself personally. Thanks to SDS/TBD patrons,  I have laughed and I have cried and I have cheered with fellow Bills fans from all walks of life and from all over the world. It means allot to me.

Thanks everyone.

Thanks OP. 

• Like (+1) 2