Thanks to SDS

Shaw66

8 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

It doesn't hurt to say "thank you" once in a while. 

Hey Shaw....thank you for being you.  

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

There really is no better place to talk Bills football. We don’t always agree on things but we all have one thing in common -our love for Rachel Bush. 

It really is a good place.  It took me about a year to get used to this over BBMB....even though the last 2 years of BBMB was trash.

1 hour ago, Shaw66 said:

I happened to watch the end of Field of Dreams the other day, where one or another of the ghost players thanks Ray for having built the field so they all could play ball again.

This morning I was thinking about how I come here multiple times every day to find news about the Bills and people talking about the Bills.  I get essentially no intelligent discussion about the Bills here in Connecticut, just the usual Patriot blather and "the Bills are terrible" conventional wisdom.   Here, I find people who actually know about the team.  I don't agree with all of them all of the time, but at least what we have here is people who actually can name  more than Allen and McCoy on the Bills' roster.  

So I have to say thanks to SDS and all the others for making this place possible and keeping it running.  It's great to have a field to play on, instead of living in limbo like Shoeless Joe Jackson and his buddies.  

Go BILLS!

Well said!

20 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Should he have said Rachel's Bush? 

There likely is no actual bush...

Go Bills!!!

I always thought this site was some sort of a psychological experiment.  Someday a paper in a medical journal will cover a 20 year study of the differences and similarities of all of the participants, and try to explain how this place is a microcosm of society in general.  Maybe that also explains the real purpose of PPP.

Edited by Gray Beard
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

I always thought this site was some sort of a psychological experiment.  Someday a paper in a medical journal will cover a 20 year study of the differences and similarities of all of the participants, and try to explain how this place is a microcosm of society in general.  Maybe that also explains the real purpose of PPP.

Apparently, Dunkirk Don used that as an excuse for his Draft Board Thread. 

Documenting a psychological interactions experiment with gullible people on the internet 

Being away from WNY for 3 decades, I appreciate coming here to talk Bills football every day. Thanks to SDS for making it happen, and thanks to the good posters for keeping the quality high.

2 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

I happened to watch the end of Field of Dreams the other day, where one or another of the ghost players thanks Ray for having built the field so they all could play ball again.

This morning I was thinking about how I come here multiple times every day to find news about the Bills and people talking about the Bills.  I get essentially no intelligent discussion about the Bills here in Connecticut, just the usual Patriot blather and "the Bills are terrible" conventional wisdom.   Here, I find people who actually know about the team.  I don't agree with all of them all of the time, but at least what we have here is people who actually can name  more than Allen and McCoy on the Bills' roster.  

So I have to say thanks to SDS and all the others for making this place possible and keeping it running.  It's great to have a field to play on, instead of living in limbo like Shoeless Joe Jackson and his buddies.  

Go BILLS!

giphy.gif

thanks SDS

57 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Hey Shaw....thank you for being you.  

It really is a good place.  It took me about a year to get used to this over BBMB....even though the last 2 years of BBMB was trash.

I really can’t believe that people would prefer to use BBMB over TBD.  I joined both in the very beginning and it was quite obvious from the start that this was a superior product and community 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I really can’t believe that people would prefer to use BBMB over TBD.  I joined both in the very beginning and it was quite obvious from the start that this was a superior product and community 

BBMB used to be good but definitely went down here.  I just knew a lot of people at BBMB for the 10 years I was on it.  That's the only part I missed.

Most came over there though.

the twobillsdrive chat board  is Very chill... High tech the Best Ive seen  and quite a few folks I have recognize from bbmb, billievers etc are here  Top shelf board Absolutely Thank you to the site owner mr SDS... How could Bills fans not Love a board like this....its filled with Homeys and u KNOW we Bills fans like nothing better than hanging out with each other and talking Bills football.

GO BILLS!~!~!~!~!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

BBMB used to be good but definitely went down here.  I just knew a lot of people at BBMB for the 10 years I was on it.  That's the only part I missed.

have there been a lot of name changes from bbmb to here? I do recognize some.....oh and the 2 ex mods are now admins at a different bills board just FYI...I need to look up y'alls CoC so I don't get myself infracted/banned ..man does that ever suck.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Did you not know this place existed while you were on the other place?  I never really cared to interact over there.  It was more of a place to go when TBD was quiet 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, NewEra said:

10 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

One was owned by the Bill and had to follow stricter runes.   One I think was no politics.

As a Private owner Scott would like us to act like adults but allows us some leeway 

5 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Thank you Scott!

And Thanks to everyone here who welcomed all us BBMB refugees with open arms! 

Its been close to 2.5 years and some people still rag on the BBMB refugees.

Most of the dregs of the BBMB have gone from here ...