Thanks to SDS

Shaw66

1 minute ago, Shaw66 said:

I happened to watch the end of Field of Dreams the other day, where one or another of the ghost players thanks Ray for having built the field so they all could play ball again.

This morning I was thinking about how I come here multiple times every day to find news about the Bills and people talking about the Bills.  I get essentially no intelligent discussion about the Bills here in Connecticut, just the usual Patriot blather and "the Bills are terrible" conventional wisdom.   Here, I find people who actually know about the team.  I don't agree with all of them all of the time, but at least what we have here is people who actually can name  more than Allen and McCoy on the Bills' roster.  

So I have to say thanks to SDS and all the others for making this place possible and keeping it running.  It's great to have a field to play on, instead of living in limbo like Shoeless Joe Jackson and his buddies.  

Go BILLS!

Image result for brown noser

• Haha (+1) 32
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Agreed too, I mean I come here multiple times a day and couldn’t imagine not having this place to stay up to date and talk Bills.  Don’t get much of that here in Los Angeles.  Best forum of any kind I’ve ever been part of.  Kudos @SDS and the rest of the mods/admins for running this thing for us schmucks.  

• Like (+1) 1

Agreed.  Without TBD... I'd spend my life largely devoid of any indepth Bills discussion.  Even though I don't post much ..I read it all.  Thanks and a toast go out to Scott and all the moderators and contributors that make this plabe thrive.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I rarely post. But Scott has done an amazing job with this site. I go way back to the Bills BB on Prodigy. Pre internet days. Best site there is.  On a side note Shaw66  how awesome would it be to have a game on a local high school stadium like "Field of dreams" ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

There really is no better place to talk Bills football. We don’t always agree on things but we all have one thing in common -our love for Rachel Bush. 

Feelings of love:

- Bills 

- fellow bills fans 

- this forum and those who run it

Not love: 

Rachel Bush causes all together very different sorts of feelings. 

Props to SDS. I remember the days on a shared server that crashed often and was a bandwidth bottleneck. It's come a long way.

But lets not forget the general population of posters --- their peer pressure keeps community standards high. You make a duplicate post, all suddenly you're under a dog pile :)

The moderators deserve some credit as well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1