Bills release 2nd unofficial depth chart

YoloinOhio

On 8/12/2019 at 8:42 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

I wouldn't be so pretentious and or confident in the many posters here.

I could "guess" maybe 30 of the 53 with certainty. 

:)

Shady, I would be stunned if you couldn't do at least 40.  

I think you ca do that in your sleep...we just wouldn't know how to get it out of you!

On 8/12/2019 at 5:35 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Looking at this, I think there are still some battles ensuing. 

I doubt they have a final decision on how many WR/RB/TE they carry. I could certainly see them carrying four RBs. Beane has mentioned on more than one occasion the possibility of only carrying five WRs.

They still have Long as the #2 center. But, Feliciano covered Morse in preseason game one, and Long played guard, and both did decent jobs in those positions.

I have a hard time believing that Yeldon is fourth in depth.

I doubt NCB is entirely settled. Or #2CB, for that matter. If Kevin Johnson took #2CB, would they use Wallace as NCB? Could KJ take NCB?

Lots of people were pretty happy with the Nsekhe-LT/Ford-LG combo. Was that really only to move Feliciano to center for PS game one? 

On 8/12/2019 at 5:40 AM, Chandler#81 said:

I’m fairly certain we can all guess 50 of the 53. Many probably could immediately following the Draft.

Sure, but who will be The Surprise Cuts? They happen every year. Maybe it deserves its own thread?

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/12/2019 at 10:48 AM, MR8 said:

I have no idea what you're even talking about.... I never said Zay did... but Zay is a McDermott guy since they traded up to draft him, it's pretty obvious he highly values him.

But I honestly have no idea what you're getting at here. 

Zay was signed because his college coach was signed to be the WR coach and then was  unable to help him make the transition from college WR to NFL WR.  The coach was valued so much he was let go. 

Zay is being given a shot but hardly is Coach McD's guy.

19 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

You’re right...remember last year when everyone penciled in Jeremy Kerley, Corey Coleman, Nick O’Leary, and AJ as “locks.”  There are always surprises.

I had Coleman penciled in as "lock" all right.  Figured he'd be in jail before 1st season game.  Did everyone else also had him locked up?