Bills release 2nd unofficial depth chart

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I’m fairly certain we can all guess 50 of the 53. Many probably could immediately following the Draft.

I wouldn't be so pretentious and or confident in the many posters here.

I could "guess" maybe 30 of the 53 with certainty. 

:)

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
edited to expound on the initial short post
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

A couple notable areas: 

Ford still listed as a Tackle

This has Ray Ray over McKenzie for WR6

Cam Lewis sneaking in at CB5 over Pitts...the Captain is lurking though...

Mike love is DE4 over Johnson and Yarbrough 

Maurice Alexander over VoJo for LB6

Did Micha Hyde and Kurt Coleman get cut, or is this missing a whole position on defense?

• Like (+1) 3

54 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

A couple notable areas: 

Ford still listed as a Tackle

This has Ray Ray over McKenzie for WR6

Cam Lewis sneaking in at CB5 over Pitts...the Captain is lurking though...

Mike love is DE4 over Johnson and Yarbrough 

Maurice Alexander over VoJo for LB6

Did Micha Hyde and Kurt Coleman get cut, or is this missing a whole position on defense?

The only mistake is Ray2 over McKenzie. They keep McCloud on this team they'll regret it.

• Like (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Wonder how much longer Zay will be starting if he continues dropping balls. 

He had a drop in a preseason game. I think he'll be ok.

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

The only mistake is Ray2 over McKenzie. They keep McCloud on this team they'll regret it.

I don't think they will. Those guys won't get a lot of time on offense regardless of who they take. And Roberts is the lead return man.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Wonder how much longer Zay will be starting if he continues dropping balls. 

I'm pretty done with Zay.  He had a disaster of a rookie season, and while he bounced back pretty well least year, he was still unremarkable and never made a statement that he was "sure handed". 

I don't want to make an entire case about why he should be cut based on 1 preseason game, so I am not going to make that the only evidence that he hasn't progressed, but the drop at the goal line was just another example of what we've consistently seen from him for 2 seasons.

On top of that there have been murmurs that in TC he has been unremarkable and hasn't separated himself there either.  

The feather he has in his cap is that McDermott and Beane have shown they tend to favor "their guys" and Zay is one of "their guys", and on top of that Josh targeted Zay 5 times in the first game... there is A LOT of comfort he has with Zay, and I don't think they'll move on from a guy that Josh trusts.  Whether or not we agree with that trust, if Josh likes him, he'll get every opportunity to prove he can be better than what we're seeing.

I would be perfectly fine with a Zay Jones cut, and move Foster into that #3 spot to grow into the role.  He too has been a bit of a disappointment thus far in camp and preseason, but his ceiling is light-years beyond Zay, and when forced into a starting role he took the bull by the horns.  I think hes a guy who needs to be pushed to rise to the occasion... so DO IT. 

• Like (+1) 1