AZ Cardinals Front Office in trouble again

YoloinOhio

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

Nobody is attempting to downplay the offense.

One says what is the difference between texting while driving and drinking while driving. That’s a damned fair point because, IMO, texting is worse.

And the other comment is 100 percent true. 

you could make that argument, but it's more of a deflection. texting is definitely a distraction, however, it's not a toxin. alcohol literally slows down your CNS (central nervous system) among other things.

3 minutes ago, cba fan said:

I would not say this is downplaying

Simply that anyone doing it anytime is bad and unacceptable. And texting and driving is just as dangerous.

but he wastn't texting...he was drunk, so I'm confused why once again we're deflecting and trying to downplay a DWI

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

No, it isn’t a deflection.

I’d rather get into a car with someone that has had a few than I would someone that is driving blind. 

Like I said, neither is good but I feel one is worse.

it is a deflection. texting was never the topic or a factor.

1 minute ago, 87168 said:

but he wastn't texting...he was drunk, so I'm confused why once again we're deflecting and trying to downplay a DWI

it is a deflection. texting was never the topic or a factor.

Jesus.

He brought up something else that is just as, and probably more dangerous to do, than driving under the influence but doesn’t have the same stigma attached.

It really isn’t that hard to decipher what he was getting at.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Drinking and driving ...... Texting while driving......... what’s the difference.

Well, one is drinking.....and the other is texting? 

Both bad, I try very hard to be good about both. Uber loves me, and sometimes I don’t even have a drink. It can be cheaper than parking, so that’s another advantage. I’ll be at Bills Nashville game with my son. Don’t plan to drive a block once I get there.  

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeah, very Stable situation Rosen had there.  Can definitely see why he is going to be a bust now.  Any rookie would have thrived there. 

Honestly, it had little to do with the on-field performance of the team. They sucked because they lacked talent, not because some of their high level employees drove drunk.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Augie said:

Both bad, I try very hard to be good about both. Uber loves me, and sometimes I don’t even have a drink. It can be cheaper than parking, so that’s another advantage. I’ll be at Bills Nashville game with my son. Don’t plan to drive a block once I get there.  

I agree that both are bad. I don’t think it’s something someone should loose their job over. Definitely a warning type thing and then harsher penalties after if it happens again. 

23 minutes ago, Augie said:

With my CDL it’s 0.04 Bac. I would be in the same boat if I had 2 bud lights or 1 of Teefs crazy IPA’s. For me I can drink 6 bud lights with zero after affects. I would like to know what his BAC was?

13 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I agree that both are bad. I don’t think it’s something someone should loose their job over. Definitely a warning type thing and then harsher penalties after if it happens again. 

With my CDL it’s 0.04 Bac. I would be in the same boat if I had 2 bud lights or 1 of Teefs crazy IPA’s. For me I can drink 6 bud lights with zero after affects. I would like to know what his BAC was?

I have a buddy who travels with his own blow device. Bought at CVS, I think. He won’t drive over the limit, which I commend. He sleeps sometimes only 5 hours in the guest bedroom, then takes a shower before going home. It’s not a hotel! Who is doing the sheets and towels for 5 hours sleep? 

I’ll admit the laundry is usually my wife’s thing.  It was great in concept that we both have a suite at each other’s place.....but I’m not a sleep over guy. I want home, and my dog needs out. I’d go into it further, but I’m trying to avoid what this might cost in the therapy world. 

I should have taken a video of the guy I saw leaving the concert the other night. First, he needed two of the women he was with, their help just getting to their car. (no, luckily he wasn't driving) So they open the back door for him so he can get, then go and get in their own doors. He falls over backwards and is laying there like a turtle flipped over on it's shell, waving his arms and legs, trying to reach anything to get back up. Meanwhile the women are in the car playing on their phones. Eventually he gets part way back up, only to fall over again. Eventually the women realize it's been several minutes and he's still not in the car so they get out to help him in. It was both funny and sad. 

50 minutes ago, Augie said:

I have a buddy who travels with his own blow device. Bought at CVS, I think. He won’t drive over the limit, which I commend. He sleeps sometimes only 5 hours in the guest bedroom, then takes a shower before going home. It’s not a hotel! Who is doing the sheets and towels for 5 hours sleep? 

I’ll admit the laundry is usually my wife’s thing.  It was great in concept that we both have a suite at each other’s place.....but I’m not a sleep over guy. I want home, and my dog needs out. I’d go into it further, but I’m trying to avoid what this might cost in the therapy world. 

My brother in law is a Downers Grove cop in Illinois. We used his breathalyzer “Blow Device LOL” to get my two beer limit after I got my CDL about 10 year ago. Definitely not a bad idea to get a blow device. I think Robert Kraft paid like 85$ for his blow device.

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu
  • Haha (+1) 1