Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

AZ Cardinals Front Office in trouble again

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

 

GM Steve Keim got a DUI and suspended by the NFL last year 

 

 

Was this as he was leaving the Draft this year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DWI is bad but imagine if every time someone was arrested for it their employer had to come out and basically apologize for their employees behavior.

 

Twitter would need a new server.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crazy. After watching what Keim went through last year he didnt learn anything from it.  My wife and I Uber everywhere and when we have our son we dont drink. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortunately Kyler Murray isn't tall enough to see over a steering wheel so there's 'little' chance this sort of thing will happen to him

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Fortunately Kyler Murray isn't tall enough to see over a steering wheel so there's 'little' chance this sort of thing will happen to him

“You steer.  I’ll work the pedals”.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, very Stable situation Rosen had there.  Can definitely see why he is going to be a bust now.  Any rookie would have thrived there. 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean if Keim didn't get fired for being drunk when hiring coaches and at the draft then this guy probably doesn't need to worry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder how many people there are after Bills games doing this exact same thing. I’m guessing it’s in the 10,000 range after every game.

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

 

 

Texting while driving is going to blow the 11,000 number from drinking and driving out of the water. The MATWD is going to be in the 20,000 area.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeah, very Stable situation Rosen had there.  Can definitely see why he is going to be a bust now.  Any rookie would have thrived there. 

As I recall, Rosen was the “Most NFL Ready” QB of draft. It didn’t take long for other young QB’s to work through weak rosters and problematic front offices (See Baker Mayfield, Peyton Manning, even Josh Allen O line). Stop grasping at straws. Rosen has the mental fortitude and drive of a possum. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

The dude probably makes over a million a year...call a damn uber

No matter how much you earn, if you are drunk, take an Uber or call a favor and get a ride. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

DWI is bad but imagine if every time someone was arrested for it their employer had to come out and basically apologize for their employees behavior.

 

Twitter would need a new server.

but he's not simply an employee. he's the EVP and COO.

 

50 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Drinking and driving ...... Texting while driving......... what’s the difference.

 

48 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I wonder how many people there are after Bills games doing this exact same thing. I’m guessing it’s in the 10,000 range after every game.

wow. crazy to see people attempt to downplay his offense.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, 87168 said:

but he's not simply an employee. he's the EVP and COO.

 

 

wow. crazy to see people attempt to downplay his offense.

 

If you aren’t the owner, you are an employee.

 

Nobody is attempting to downplay the offense.

 

One says what is the difference between texting while driving and drinking while driving. That’s a damned fair point because, IMO, texting is worse.

 

And the other comment is 100 percent true. 

 

 

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Skeptical 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 87168 said:

but he's not simply an employee. he's the EVP and COO.

 

 

wow. crazy to see people attempt to downplay his offense.

I would not say this is downplaying

Simply that anyone doing it anytime is bad and unacceptable. And texting and driving is just as dangerous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

 

Nobody is attempting to downplay the offense.

 

One says what is the difference between texting while driving and drinking while driving. That’s a damned fair point because, IMO, texting is worse.

 

And the other comment is 100 percent true. 

 

 

you could make that argument, but it's more of a deflection. texting is definitely a distraction, however, it's not a toxin. alcohol literally slows down your CNS (central nervous system) among other things.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, it isn’t a deflection.

 

I’d rather get into a car with someone that has had a few than I would someone that is driving blind. 

 

Like I said, neither is good but I feel one is worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cba fan said:

I would not say this is downplaying

Simply that anyone doing it anytime is bad and unacceptable. And texting and driving is just as dangerous.

but he wastn't texting...he was drunk, so I'm confused why once again we're deflecting and trying to downplay a DWI

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

No, it isn’t a deflection.

 

I’d rather get into a car with someone that has had a few than I would someone that is driving blind. 

 

Like I said, neither is good but I feel one is worse.

it is a deflection. texting was never the topic or a factor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 87168 said:

but he wastn't texting...he was drunk, so I'm confused why once again we're deflecting and trying to downplay a DWI

it is a deflection. texting was never the topic or a factor.

 

Jesus.

 

He brought up something else that is just as, and probably more dangerous to do, than driving under the influence but doesn’t have the same stigma attached.

 

It really isn’t that hard to decipher what he was getting at.

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arizona dumpster fire.

 They’re the new browns for 10+ years. 

Chew up and spit out high draft picks year after year 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...