AZ Cardinals Front Office in trouble again

YoloinOhio

I wonder how many people there are after Bills games doing this exact same thing. I’m guessing it’s in the 10,000 range after every game.

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Texting while driving is going to blow the 11,000 number from drinking and driving out of the water. The MATWD is going to be in the 20,000 area.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeah, very Stable situation Rosen had there.  Can definitely see why he is going to be a bust now.  Any rookie would have thrived there. 

As I recall, Rosen was the “Most NFL Ready” QB of draft. It didn’t take long for other young QB’s to work through weak rosters and problematic front offices (See Baker Mayfield, Peyton Manning, even Josh Allen O line). Stop grasping at straws. Rosen has the mental fortitude and drive of a possum. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

DWI is bad but imagine if every time someone was arrested for it their employer had to come out and basically apologize for their employees behavior.

Twitter would need a new server.

but he's not simply an employee. he's the EVP and COO.

50 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Drinking and driving ...... Texting while driving......... what’s the difference.

48 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I wonder how many people there are after Bills games doing this exact same thing. I’m guessing it’s in the 10,000 range after every game.

wow. crazy to see people attempt to downplay his offense.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, 87168 said:

If you aren’t the owner, you are an employee.

Nobody is attempting to downplay the offense.

One says what is the difference between texting while driving and drinking while driving. That’s a damned fair point because, IMO, texting is worse.

And the other comment is 100 percent true. 

Edited by Binghamton Beast

2 minutes ago, 87168 said:

I would not say this is downplaying

Simply that anyone doing it anytime is bad and unacceptable. And texting and driving is just as dangerous.