Zay Jones Atwal Eye Care Commercial

5 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Really REALLY hope his does get cut. So I can see what jerkoffs on this board say about foster dropping balls. Or Sweeney. Or McKenzie. D***heads, every single one of ya. 

That’s fine when he’s on the team again you got another scapegoat for josh allen throwing it 5 yards past a MFer.

3 hours ago, Irv said:

You guys are jerks.  Do you know how difficult it is to put a contact in with a frying pan?

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Punks! Pistol Packin’ Punks, Irv. 

Get it right. You have a reputation to uphold.

Not gonna lie ... I'm a little disappointed that we haven't seen any armadillos yet.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Learn how to see while looking directly at the sun and learn how to see those low and away Allen throws a lot sooner than you do!!!

Pretty sure that's a different surgery... 

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Not gonna lie ... I'm a little disappointed that we haven't seen any armadillos yet.

You know, I took graphic arts in college.  A certain moderator, unfortunately does not share our affection for the Zay/Armadillo masterpiece. 

On 8/11/2019 at 1:35 PM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Atwal Eye Care.  Uses a laser to fix your eyes, right?  Last guy who strapped anyone to a table and used a laser was Auric Goldfinger.  ?

Right for the family jewels!

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Doing an Allstate commercial would be more ironic.  Donchathink?

Yeah he'd be a good Mayhem...

"I'm stone hands Jones... Its the 4th Quarter, 5 seconds left and you're down by 4. Your team has the ball at the 5 yard line... You could've had a better receiver but instead chose a cut rate player like me... You throw me the ball expecting a Touchdown and celebration.... instead I ripe out your heart and end you playoff hopes with a bobble and drop as time expires. so get Allstate and prevent Mayhem like me."

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MR8 said:

Yeah he'd be a good Mayhem...

"I'm stone hands Jones... Its the 4th Quarter, 5 seconds left and you're down by 4. Your team has the ball at the 5 yard line... You could've had a better receiver but instead chose a cut rate player like me... You throw me the ball expecting a Touchdown and celebration.... instead I ripe out your heart and end you playoff hopes with a bobble and drop as time expires. so get Allstate and prevent Mayhem like me."

I think he was referring to the "You're in good hands with Allstate" slogan.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, WhoTom said:

I think he was referring to the "You're in good hands with Allstate" slogan.

yeah I am aware, I was taking it in a different direction... 

8 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

This.

[big ol' video of the same video above, just removed it so as not to be redundant]

That's a nice breakdown. Bummed me right out that Zay didn't catch that, I mean, I can get how Allen sometimes puts the ball in not so great a spot but this one hit him right in the face and he dropped it like a hot potato. I wanna see Zay succeed, I think he has talent, and, well, if he succeeds it helps the team, so... but the drops (especially these ones) can't happen.