Bills Training Camp Day 13 (8/11)

YoloinOhio

13 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Mckenzie looked special to me in how well he adjusted to the ball in the air. Watching Foster early on last season I was impressed with his speed but saw that he was very poor at tracking/adjusting to the ball (he did improve a lot on that throughout the season). Speed is great...and Mckenzie has that...but he also seems to be very good at getting to the right spot and adjusting his routes. He is one player who really stood out to me from that game. If he is doing it in practice (and continues to do it) AND he can be effective on ST I'd love to see him make the team.

Edited by rpmfla
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, rpmfla said:

Mckenzie looked special to me in how well he adjusted to the ball in the air. Watching Foster early on last season I was impressed with his speed but saw that he was very poor at tracking/adjusting to the ball (he did improve a lot on that throughout the season). Speed is great...and Mckenzie has that...but he also seems to be very good at getting to the right spot and adjusting his routes. He is one player who really stood out to me from that game. If he is doing it in practice (and continues to do it) AND he can be effective on ST I'd love to see him make the team.

I think they can keep McKenzie and still only have 5 but it involves trading Zay.........and Allen still really likes throwing to Zay because he gets open so that *probably* won't happen.    If they keep 6 it seems pretty easy.    The McKenzie/Ray Ray battle is intense but ultimately probably a yawner of a decision between 2 gadget guys.    Like you I prefer McKenzie but I have seen what they like about Ray Ray in practice.   It just wasn't there in the game.   I don't think anyone picks up Ray Ray or Cam Phillips or Sills or Duke Williams if they are cut at the end of August.   Everyone already has their version of those guys if not better.   Bills still have one of the lesser WR corps in the NFL they might find a better #6 WR themselves on the waiver wire before week 1.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, chris heff said:

I’m confused, a week ago wasn’t Ray Ray the darling of camp? Now he is going to the practice squad or getting cut?

Never liked Ray Ray.  Always thought he was a measurable's player and not an actual game player.

Didn't even think he was good in college.

40 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Never liked Ray Ray.  Always thought he was a measurable's player and not an actual game player.

Didn't even think he was good in college.

Sounds as though “measurables” equates to “good practice guy”. We hear great things coming out of training camp and then he hits the field for a game and disappears. Even Peterman was able to put together a respectable preseason game or three

19 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

I buy into Josh Allen quite a bit.... but if I had a choice between having to buy into a Bills prediction from you or a McBeane personnel move, its a no brainer. McBeane all the way.??

I buy into all of those except number 3.?

well i think the ruskies woulda made a case if it was false.......

4 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

6.  Spontaneous Combustion is real

7.  Alien do exist 

6.  true

7. depends on which parking lot you're in before the game....