MAJBobby

Sam Acho, DE signed.

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Dude's one "O" away from being a sneeze.

• Haha (+1) 2

Acho, Acho man.

I've got to be an Acho man.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Wasn’t he a relatively high draft pick a few years back?

4th Rounder.

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

None of them should be expected to make the final roster. Just camp bodies for now.

I can see Acho making final roster. With Harold gone that 4th DE spot could go to anyone on roster. After his play against Colts I expect Daryl Johnson to get it. But still a long way to go for a 7th round rookie and a vet like Acho could definitely steal the spot.

Same goes for Captain. I think the top 3 CB are set with Tre, Levi, and Kevin. But after that I don't see anyone guranteed to make roster. I'd expect Taron Johnson and Pitts would earn the last two spots. But that can be unseated. Heck we could even keep 6 corners since Taron is strictly a nickle.

Just now, Uncle Joe said:

More of a french dip with Fendi Onabun...

...kinda liked "Rootin' Tutan Reyes" myself....:thumbsup:

The sheer number of dad jokes in this thread is impressive

• Like (+1) 3

Posted (edited)

I liked Acho coming out of Texas. Injuries have really done a number on him it seems like.

Edited by mob16151
A word

Beans never sleeps the dude is the best GM we've had in a long time & to those who said he needs to fired cause he doesn't know what he's doing they need to suck a egg !!  😝

GO BILLS !!! 

• Like (+1) 1

Munnerlyn is a nice safety net if there are more injuries in the defensive backfield.  Same thing for Acho.  This tweaking of the back end of the roster is not unusual in the least.  Best case scenario - none of them see a regular season rep because that means someone ahead of them on the depth chart suffered an injury.

3 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Gesundheit.

58 minutes ago, inkman said:

The sheer number of dad jokes in this thread is impressive

31 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Munnerlyn is a nice safety net if there are more injuries in the defensive backfield.  Same thing for Acho.  This tweaking of the back end of the roster is not unusual in the least.  Best case scenario - none of them see a regular season rep because that means someone ahead of them on the depth chart suffered an injury.

You need to sift through a lot of dirt and rocks to find gold.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Ya know, while you usually offer eye rolling comments, I think you may be on to something here. Nobody cares if we go 0-3 the rest of preseason, but we’ll ALL care if Shaq, Jerry Hughes or Trent Murphy are injured unnecessarily.

Yeah. I don't see much point in trotting pass rushers out there in the preseason, especially since they've all been in the system for 2 or 3 years. There's not a ton of nuance there, and we're not particularly deep at the spot, even with all these bodies. I'm certainly not ready to rely on Murphy staying healthy all year.

• Like (+1) 2

I'm not so sure he's just a camp body.  He's been reasonably productive in the NFL.  I think he's got a shot at making the team as a back up and special teams player.  

4 hours ago, BobDVA said:

Why is there not dancing in the streets with the release of the hated Vlad?

Because we are waiting for the news that Bodine has been released too.

After that there won't be dancing in the streets, there will be an *****.

1 hour ago, Just Joshin' said:

You need to sift through a lot of dirt and rocks to find gold.

The problem is this time of the year, most of the rocks and dirt have already been thoroughly sifted.  You may find a nugget, but if you do that means you're really lucky.