Vlad Ducasse released

CNY315

56 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I know it, we should all still be celebrating that Castillo is gone. I've never wanted a positions coach gone more than Castillo in my 30 years of being a Bills fan.

Danny Smith was sooooo bad, especially following in the footsteps of DeHaven.  It's a close call as to which was worse.

And, considering his lack of getting canned by Wade Phillips ushered in the Greggo Williams tear down of the defense, a case can be made Castillo only ranks 2nd.

34 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Danny Smith was sooooo bad, especially following in the footsteps of DeHaven.  It's a close call as to which was worse.

And, considering his lack of getting canned by Wade Phillips ushered in the Greggo Williams tear down of the defense, a case can be made Castillo only ranks 2nd.

I’ll agree to go Danny Smith 1a and Castillo 1b, but thats it. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, mattynh said:

Decision was made on that Offside penalty.    

yep 8 years or whatever and still can't get the count straight.

I loathed this fellow as a Bill.

in my mind he was as soon as his left foot went backwards for PP.

Bodine was fired after the horrid snap, as if getting muscled by  2-3 string wasn't enough.

and Zay jones as well who alligatored that pass and got concussed because of no follow through.

i wish no ill will on any of them.

but go away please.

Vlad will find a home.

best part of all this ?

McD is getting smarter

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Many are definitely surprised it took this long. I did a fist pump “Yes!” when he jumped Offside against the Colts. ‘That HAS to be the last straw!’

It was.

so did i !

i would have been PO'd f the next logical step was not taken.

loving the McBeanes more each football day

Edited by 3rdand12
  • Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

yep 8 years or whatever and still can't get the count straight.

I loathed this fellow as a Bill.

in my mind he was as soon as his left foot went backwards for PP.

Bodine was fired after the horrid snap, as if getting muscled by  2-3 string wasn't enough.

and Zay jones as well who alligatored that pass and got concussed because of no follow through.

i wish no ill will on any of them.

but go away please.

Vlad will find a home.

best part of all this ?

McD is getting smarter

so did i !

i would have been PO'd f the next logical step was not taken.

loving the McBeanes more each football day

Bodine and Vlad were two of our starters last year, and our two other starters are gone.  AND it was an admitted bad sophomore resting on his laurels year for Dawkins (hmmm, I wonder why).

I’ll say it ad nausea:

our line

was way worse

than how bad

we thought it was.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

I really never liked his name.  Was it Doo-cas or Doo-cassee?  And no matter what, Wlad and Ducasse do not go together.  Russian and French?

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Bodine and Vlad were two of our starters last year, and our two other starters are gone.  AND it was an admitted bad sophomore resting on his laurels year for Dawkins (hmmm, I wonder why).

I’ll say it ad nausea:

our line

was way worse

than how bad

we thought it was.

I think I know but clarify for me please.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Don’t wish him any ill will, but can’t say I’m shook up over his departure. Wow our starters last year on this line were epically horrid. All the more impressive what Allen was able to do 2nd half of the year. 

This right here is why I'm so excited for this year. Seeing how well Allen played behind that garbage, with the garbage he had to throw to? And now he has a legitimate pro O-line and receiver corps? 

• Thank you (+1) 1