Vlad Ducasse released

CNY315

1 hour ago, TigerJ said:

I don't think many were surprised by this.  

Many are definitely surprised it took this long. I did a fist pump “Yes!” when he jumped Offside against the Colts. ‘That HAS to be the last straw!’

It was.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

McDermott must have retrieved those naked photos of himself that Vlad kept blackmailing him with

Thought the same thing.

So ends what we can now call another failed Bills 2nd round pick.

Hopefully we are improving in this area.

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

Figured he'd last until the 1st cut down day (only because he was still here, not that he should've been here).

Guess that false start and then being responsible for the linebacker that came late and ran right behind him was finally enough.

It's a good day.

Just 1 cut day now. Double cut days are a thing of the past fwiw

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Buh bye, Mr. Turnstile.

This is also a good clip to share with all the national and other media idiots who try to sound smart saying Allen needs to learn to pass from the pocket so he doesn't get hurt.

No, idiots, he HAD NO POCKET (and no open WRs), so scrambling was the smartest and safest thing he could do.

35 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I really believe they kept him as a measuring stick for the new players/OL coach vs last years group.

That is one hell of a short stick!

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

I did a fist pump “Yes!” when he jumped Offside against the Colts. ‘That HAS to be the last straw!’

Same.

Edited by BobChalmers

6 hours ago, stony said:

He was actually a good pass blocker.  Very bad in the run game.  Not sure where all the hate comes from, the whole o-line sucked last season. 

I know it, we should all still be celebrating that Castillo is gone. I've never wanted a positions coach gone more than Castillo in my 30 years of being a Bills fan.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I know it, we should all still be celebrating that Castillo is gone. I've never wanted a positions coach gone more than Castillo in my 30 years of being a Bills fan.

Castillo was horrible.  Dawkins' regresseion was noticeable.