Vlad Ducasse released

CNY315

49 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

I don't remember if it was a penalty or a missed block in the Indy game, but right after, they showed McD visibly angry - even the commentators noticed it. I'm guessing the decision was made at that moment.

It was false start by Ducasse 

Just now, Phil The Thrill said:

This was hardly a surprise.  What was more of a surprise is that Vlad even made it to training camp.  According to Joe B,  Juan Castillo was his biggest supporter.  Once he was fired Vlad didn’t have anyone to advocate for him, and the poor film from last season didn’t help.

All in all, his play was below average to average and sadly given the state of the line play in the NFL he’ll probably find himself in a starting lineup before the end of the season.  

I imagine that is why he was released at this point. Allows him to catch on with another squad looking for a turnstile.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HOUSE said:

I hate seeing any player cut. Maybe he can hook up with the Patriots

I wish him well....

I agree.  As much as I don’t want these players on our roster because they’re not good enough, there are some pretty crappy teams out there like the phins.  I hope the kid lands a job.  Seemed like a nice kid and a good teammate.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

It’ll cost more than it’s worth to ship it.

The neighbors dog will get a new winter jacket.

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

It’ll cost more than it’s worth to ship it.

The neighbors dog will get a new winter jacket.

Well...I know it is a tough choice to make, but you will have to part with your Bodine jersey as well. Just include it in the deal!

• Haha (+1) 1

Figured he'd last until the 1st cut down day (only because he was still here, not that he should've been here).

Guess that false start and then being responsible for the linebacker that came late and ran right behind him was finally enough.

It's a good day.

• Like (+1) 1