Opener (at NYJ) - Gauging interest in going as a group?

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

TickPick is like StubHub, but with no extra fees.  The price they show is the final price you pay.  This early in the season, the only way to get any kind of deal is to get tickets from someone who buys season tickets just to sell them.  So they won't go down much unless it gets very close to game day.

I used TickPick to get Mets tickets for a game a couple weekends ago.  I waited until the Mets seemed out of it.  Got two 500 Level tickets, front row of section, for $50 total.  I just looked at games in NY on weekends that are coming up.  Same exact seats are now $63/each because the Mets have been playing better.

They aint doing it for free, there are fees included in your price. Maybe cheaper than StubHub most likely! When I use stubhub, i just use the filter that says "show prices with fees included" that way not pissed when i see final price.

BTW, i have not used them but i see a new agency in Buffalo that advertise they will be 10-12 % cheaper than Stunhub..Southtowns Tickets

https://www.southtownstickets.com/

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

They aint doing it for free, there are fees included in your price. Maybe cheaper than StubHub most likely! When I use stubhub, i just use the filter that says "show prices with fees included" that way not pissed when i see final price.

BTW, i have not used them but i see a new agency in Buffalo that advertise they will be 10-12 % cheaper than Stunhub..Southtowns Tickets

https://www.southtownstickets.com/

Yep, fees are definitely baked in, but they are cheaper than StubHub 100% of the time.  For the NE@BUF game, it was actually more cost-effective for me to buy them through Ticketmaster/One Buffalo since I had to get them early.

Thanks for the tip on Southtowns!!

5 hours ago, CountryCletus said:

Listen, a little hike, and a free ride to a strip club should never be frowned upon.... unless you’re Gug.... 

The free ride that I got us with my beautiful Puerto Rican thumb.  The strip club was NOT our original destination and the free ride left before we realized it was a $20 cover.  So the hike was not over ....

17 hours ago, Gugny said:

The free ride that I got us with my beautiful Puerto Rican thumb.  The strip club was NOT our original destination and the free ride left before we realized it was a $20 cover.  So the hike was not over ....

Either was the crying.... there was a literal trail of tears

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/11/2019 at 3:16 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

Eagles fans are probably the absolute worst. Jets fans are close.

Raiders fans are the worst. A priest supporting the Bills got threatened with a knife in the bathroom for supporting the Bills. I would never wear opposing colors at the coliseum. Talk about a death wish.