Opener (at NYJ) - Gauging interest in going as a group?

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

32 odd years ago, the doctor who performed my vasectomy stated that my body would then just absorb the sperm.  Guggles is 100% accurate in his statement.

My doctor did not tell me this, and I admire him for sparing me that tidbit. 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

32 odd years ago, the doctor who performed my vasectomy stated that my body would then just absorb the sperm.  Guggles is 100% accurate in his statement.

So, in short, you end up ****ing yourself. :lol:

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Eagles fans are probably the absolute worst. Jets fans are close.

Yeah, my brother lived in Philly for a while and it just has an angry vibe.  I went to Phillies games and they were cool but I have desire to support a Buffalo team there.

gotta say Miami fans are awesome because there aren’t many of them and they don’t really care.  Fun place to see a game. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, chknwing334 said:

The North Jersey Bills Backers And NYC Bills Backers will be there in force. We have a great tailgate and take over a big section of parking lot. Most of us are sitting in sec 336. Get in touch with the North Jersey or NYC Backers for details. Or PM me with your info and I can keep you in the loop!  

Where do N. Jersey backers generally watxh games? I live in Rickland county ny.

Just checked TickPick .... cheapest ticket is $66.  This is the bad thing about the Jets/Giants games being early in the year .... their fans don't know they suck yet, so the tickets aren't cheap yet.

• Like (+1) 3

10 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Where do N. Jersey backers generally watxh games? I live in Rickland county ny.

We watch the games at Duffy's in Paterson.  They treat us very well and we get all the big TVs and sound.  They recently added a huge room on the bar that has an indoor/outdoor bar and patio.  We usually have a pretty good crowd and a great core of fans that are there for every game.  (The first two games a lot of us will be at Metlife)  Labatt Blue on tap and pretty decent wings for NJ!  Stop out this season and join the North Jersey Backers!  The initiation hazing isn't that bad...

18 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Go to the NYC Bills Backers website. There should be a map showing where the sans-Pinto tailgate is, over by the Izod Center. The only crappy part is you have to walk a mile from there to reach the stadium.

Thats good exercise to burn some beer off... and add two beers on the walk!

19 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Go to the NYC Bills Backers website. There should be a map showing where the sans-Pinto tailgate is, over by the Izod Center. The only crappy part is you have to walk a mile from there to reach the stadium.

we took a bus after the game to get us back to lot two years ago.  The bus was 55% Bills fan, 45% Jets fans.  We were going back and forth singing chants poking fun of each others teams.  My two contributions were-

"The Jets play at Giants stadium"

"New York only has one team"

oh yeah, I'm in if anyone has extra ticket. 

Last time some meathead Jets fan wanted to start with me because I had a Bills shirt on and cheered a TD by the food court LOL

Edited by Pete

On 8/11/2019 at 12:23 PM, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

I don’t post at all just like to read and have a good laugh with some of you’s but I’ll be there with some other bills fans. Let me know what lot the party is in. Can’t wait 

here ya go

On 8/11/2019 at 2:30 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

Can you post the link to that website? 

Im def interested in attending this game. 

On 8/12/2019 at 6:56 AM, Gugny said:

Just checked TickPick .... cheapest ticket is $66.  This is the bad thing about the Jets/Giants games being early in the year .... their fans don't know they suck yet, so the tickets aren't cheap yet.

Giants suck more, but tix are twice as much as for the Jets.  Plus, Giants scam you with bigger Ticketmaster fees.  We bought 16 for that game and got soaked with $320 in fees.  Couldn’t buy tix at the box office either.  Only Ticketmaster this year.

7 hours ago, GG said:

Giants suck more, but tix are twice as much as for the Jets.  Plus, Giants scam you with bigger Ticketmaster fees.  We bought 16 for that game and got soaked with $320 in fees.  Couldn’t buy tix at the box office either.  Only Ticketmaster this year.

TickPick is like StubHub, but with no extra fees.  The price they show is the final price you pay.  This early in the season, the only way to get any kind of deal is to get tickets from someone who buys season tickets just to sell them.  So they won't go down much unless it gets very close to game day.

I used TickPick to get Mets tickets for a game a couple weekends ago.  I waited until the Mets seemed out of it.  Got two 500 Level tickets, front row of section, for $50 total.  I just looked at games in NY on weekends that are coming up.  Same exact seats are now $63/each because the Mets have been playing better.

39 minutes ago, Gugny said:

TickPick is like StubHub, but with no extra fees.  The price they show is the final price you pay.  This early in the season, the only way to get any kind of deal is to get tickets from someone who buys season tickets just to sell them.  So they won't go down much unless it gets very close to game day.

I used TickPick to get Mets tickets for a game a couple weekends ago.  I waited until the Mets seemed out of it.  Got two 500 Level tickets, front row of section, for $50 total.  I just looked at games in NY on weekends that are coming up.  Same exact seats are now $63/each because the Mets have been playing better.

I'm a bit weary in buying tickets from other sites after my experience at New Era last year.  I know it's a low probability, but there are people who double book their tix on the sites.

• Like (+1) 1