Opener (at NYJ) - Gauging interest in going as a group?

I wanted to gauge if there's any interest in trying to go to the opener as a group?  I live in NJ and haven't been to a game down here before, was thinking about trying to go to one of the first two, but I'd probably be more inclined to go with a group of folks who are rooting for Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

I wanted to gauge if there's any interest in trying to go to the opener as a group?  I live in NJ and haven't been to a game down here before, was thinking about trying to go to one of the first two, but I'd probably be more inclined to go with a group of folks who are rooting for Buffalo.

I went to a Bills/Jets game a couple years ago at Met Life.  The Bills tailgate was next the the Izod Center and it almost felt like being at Hammer's Lot ... at the very least, it felt like a home game tailgate.

5 hours ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

I don’t post at all just like to read and have a good laugh with some of you’s but I’ll be there with some other bills fans. Let me know what lot the party is in. Can’t wait 

Go to the NYC Bills Backers website. There should be a map showing where the sans-Pinto tailgate is, over by the Izod Center. The only crappy part is you have to walk a mile from there to reach the stadium.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Go to the NYC Bills Backers website. There should be a map showing where the sans-Pinto tailgate is, over by the Izod Center. The only crappy party is you have to walk a mile from there to reach the stadium.

Try doing it a week after having a vasectomy.  I had good reason to be a little ornery the night we met there.  @CountryCletus has no soul.

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Man you're Killing me here brother 

LOL.  The walk to the stadium was bad enough.  THEN after the game it turned into a 2+ hour "walk" back to the hotel.  As far as the vasectomy, I'll never forget a 70+ year old as a guest on Letterman, talking about his new baby.  I'm still hopeful that I'll get laid in the next 20-25 years and I'm not taking any chances!!!

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, Gugny said:

LOL.  The walk to the stadium was bad enough.  THEN after the game it turned into a 2+ hour "walk" back to the hotel.  As far as the vasectomy, I'll never forget a 70+ year old as a guest on Letterman, talking about his new baby.  I'm still hopeful that I'll get laid in the next 20-25 years and I'm not taking any chances!!!

That sounds fun!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I think March Madness is like CPA tax season for the urologists. Sorry.....need a long weekend, and no more babies. 

• Haha (+1) 1