Peterman 50-yard run! ?

On Sunday, August 11, 2019 at 11:45 AM, Kirby Jackson said:

Matt Barkley is 174-291, 59.8% completion, 7.4 YPA, 10 TDs & 18 INTs, with a 68.3 rating in his career. 

Nate is 68-130, 52.3% completion, 4.2 YPA, 3 TDs & 12 INTs, with a 32.5 rating in his career.

Nate ISN’T a “Matt Barkley type.” That’s an insult to Barkley (who hasn’t exactly been Joe Montana). Barkley has been more than twice as effective as Nate. 

I promise that I'm done in this thread. Just want to provide FACTS to show just how bad Nate has been. Anyone can pick the worst QB that they can think of with at least 130 attempts and put them side-by-side. He will be worse. He was literally that bad. The worst that has ever played.

47 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I just gave you the reasoning that’s its BS!! Is he better than...

You and Peterman threads IRL...

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a0ae23864afb4772e00

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

They formed an entire preseason plan around making him the Week 1 starter.  What on Earth are you talking about??

The NP people have totally lost their minds and this is the poster child for them right here.

You mean other than the very QB he is backing up?  And given his current skill level, he already has had, by any definition, a wildly successful career.  He's still being paid to play NFL games as a QB.  He's already won. 

I keep forming these "Burma Shave" style rhymes in my head. I can't stop.

Preseason was great

In regular he stank

So the boy cried

All the way to the bank

Peterman

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I try. I was out for days before people started quoting me. 

:lol: All good man. It's not like you're wrong. I just started reading the thread today and saw that and couldn't resist.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
  • Like (+1) 1

burma-shave-1-stephen-stookey.thumb.jpg.0aea52e24232d5f9f3e347b0384b1b3d.jpg

Gruden just loves him

At least that’s the rumor

This guy grows on you

Like a cancerous tumor

Peterman

Just watching Hard Knocks and hearing Gruden tell Peterman he is too nice did make me chuckle. 

Gruden must not have got the memo because Nate was very clear when he was singlehandedly losing games for the Bills that I wasn't allowed to judge him because only his God can do that. 

Maybe Nate can get a job next time Rex is coaching. He always liked to give the team chaplin small jobs to make him feel part of the team like.... oh I don't know.... deciding when to throw the challenge flag. Obviously you couldn't let Peterman throw the challenge flag himself lest it be intercepted by an opponent.  

• Haha (+1) 1