Peterman 50-yard run! ?

I’m sure hard knocks will have a featurette with Gruden smiling like he just hit the lottery with this reclamation project. Maybe they can scramble NP’s brain in the regular season to make him think he’s still in the preseason...that would be the key to an MVP caliber season, methinks? Someone get Elon Musk on the phone and tell him his taxpayer dollars need to be rerouted to something more worthwhile, like this!;)

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12
  • Like (+1) 8

53 minutes ago, Augie said:

He learned from Josh! What would it take to get him back from Gruden? Would you give up a 2nd or 3rd?  

?

Ed Oliver + 2020 First Rounder for Peterman and Antonio Brown. 

tenor.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Even this guy was feeling toasty watching that:P. (But not @Kirby Jackson, lol)

6472af2eca954721398f96a6cf75116b--christ

In all seriousness, what is it about preseason that Peterman rocks like a boss??

He's not facing a defense that has game planned specifically for him.

16 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Good for Nate having a decent outing and fighting the good fight. 

And bad for the Raiders.

6 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

I wish this whole laughing at Peterman thing would stop. He is a thoroughly decent kid who tries his best but is simply not cut out for the NFL. Doesn't mean that he deserves to be ridiculed.

Peterman is an ex-Bill who played historically bad football while he was here. I've read the above posts, and don't see anything worthy of clutching your pearls. Bad players get discussed on these boards all the time, and Peterman literally set records for bad football. Why on Earth should he be off limits?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 4