Captain Mutterlyn signed

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

I get the sense that this truly a “ McBeane” MO kinda thing. They both are on the same page and with Doubtful Dan it becomes an echo chamber.

They are comfortable with what they know and my guess is it’s about personality as well as system familiarity. 

Your point about the front office + McD being on the same page and becoming an echo chamber is a good one.  

I understand about being comfortable with what you know, but there are 30 other teams to pick FA's from.  I'm not saying they absolutely shouldn't poach good players from Carolina when it makes sense to do so, but my point is they need to go outside their comfort zone.  Media/pundits/twitterverse have noticed this, I've seen jabs taken at the Bills FO for bringing any available ex-Panther to Buffalo.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Your point about the front office + McD being on the same page and becoming an echo chamber is a good one.  

I understand about being comfortable with what you know, but there are 30 other teams to pick FA's from.  I'm not saying they absolutely shouldn't poach good players from Carolina when it makes sense to do so, but my point is they need to go outside their comfort zone.  Media/pundits/twitterverse have noticed this, I've seen jabs taken at the Bills FO for bringing any available ex-Panther to Buffalo.

The game is played on the field not in the media.  When the results start to come everyone will shut up about it.

• Like (+1) 1

Welcome Captain Munnerlyn

Thank You for arriving at Camp, on time, with healthy feet.

The Bills will fit you with a brand new helmet, no need to paint your old one....

Edited by HOUSE