Panthers Bills joint practices

CEN-CAL17

31 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

Trolley Stop in Wrightsville...Carolina dog, trust me.

In Carolina Beach. Plenty of awesome places to eat at here. But I do plan on hitting some Wilmington breweries. (Edward Teach, Flytrap, Ironclad, New Anthem, etc.)

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

That’s some lameazz accommodations for a pro team. 

It sure is , the players will really appreciate being back to New Era and WNY weather. It must be part of the process

• Haha (+1) 1

Rivera: Panthers-Bills fights won't be tolerated

David Newton   ESPN Staff Writer

SPARTANBURG, S.C. -- Fighting sometimes is a side effect of joint training practices in the NFL, but it won't be tolerated on Tuesday and Wednesday when the Carolina Panthers and Buffalo Bills get together at Wofford College.

"If anybody fights then we'll pull them out and throw them out of practice and they'll have to be disciplined,'' Carolina coach Ron Rivera said on Monday. "We're not here to fight. That's bulls---.

"What we're here to do is learn from each other and help each other win. That's the most important opportunity to come out of this.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27373643/rivera-panthers-bills-fights-tolerated

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Anyone have any insight on how these things work? 

For example, are individuals held together? Are Bills RBs and Panthers RBs going through the same drills together? 

How about the QBs? Is Cam Newton running through Ken Dorsey drills with Allen and co or vice versa? 

I would think these these periods are held separately and then they come together at certain times for competitions 

I get the obvious 1v1, OLvDL, 7v7 and 11 on 11 but how about the more individualized periods handled? 

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable

6 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

That’s some lameazz accommodations for a pro team. 

5 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah but when they're done they can just tape it up and mail it back to Buffalo.

And I thought Ralph was cheap 

I pity the party that used that Hall after the Bills move out.   

The stench of sweat has to permeate the carpet and walls for a few days