Panthers Bills joint practices

CEN-CAL17

I’ll be there Tuesday—looking forward to first camp type experience, and glad it gives those of us in the south a chance to see the team up close without traveling too far. Trying to decide between the Allen away jersey or throwback Kelly HOF jersey shirt. First world problems:thumbsup:!

16 hours ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

I’ll be heading up Monday morning for the joint practices, followed by the game on Friday night.

Beane wanted exposure to the elements, the heat of the south. Well I think Tuesday is supposed to be the hottest day of the year. 97 degrees with 50% humidity a real feel of 105, Wednesday a few degrees colder. Friday will be in the mid 80s at game time.

Fatigue, hydration and the heat should be of concern and I hope they are preparing. Don’t need any more injuries. Luckily practices are in the morning but it will still be tough.

Im excited. Hopefully I can provide some notes and experience feedback.

Lets Go Buffalo 

We will expect Astro-like reporting from you guys ?  .... At least give us a few good things to keep our spirits high.

4 hours ago, CSBill said:

We will expect Astro-like reporting from you guys ?  .... At least give us a few good things to keep our spirits high.

I can appreciate Astro’s write ups. I’m not much of a reader. Being in the military, I’ll stick to bullet points....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1