Panthers Bills joint practices

CEN-CAL17

I’ll be heading up Monday morning for the joint practices, followed by the game on Friday night.

Beane wanted exposure to the elements, the heat of the south. Well I think Tuesday is supposed to be the hottest day of the year. 97 degrees with 50% humidity a real feel of 105, Wednesday a few degrees colder. Friday will be in the mid 80s at game time.

Fatigue, hydration and the heat should be of concern and I hope they are preparing. Don’t need any more injuries. Luckily practices are in the morning but it will still be tough.

Im excited. Hopefully I can provide some notes and experience feedback.

Lets Go Buffalo 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

I’ll be heading up Monday morning for the joint practices, followed by the game on Friday night.

Beane wanted exposure to the elements, the heat of the south. Well I think Tuesday is supposed to be the hottest day of the year. 97 degrees with 50% humidity a real feel of 105, Wednesday a few degrees colder. Friday will be in the mid 80s at game time.

Fatigue, hydration and the heat should be of concern and I hope they are preparing. Don’t need any more injuries. Luckily practices are in the morning but it will still be tough.

Lets Go Buffalo 

Ill be there on Tuesday and the game on friday.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Will be at the game Friday night.  Thank you both in advance for any practice highlights you can provide.  I think we are going to see a lot of work for the 15 or so roster spots that are likely still up for grabs. 

Bank of America Stadium is always at least 30% or so Bills fans for these preseason and regular season games.  Fun to be at a road game that seems more like a home game.

53 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Lets Go Buffalo 

Great!

We'll be looking forward to your dispatches.

31 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Ill be there on Tuesday and the game on friday.

I’ll be there Tuesday also. I’ll be wearing a Freddy Jackson Jersey with a Red Bills “ Gilligan “ style hat. Hit me up if you see me.

Friday we’ll be at 5 th and Graham st( enter on Graham between 4 th and 5 th) around 4:45 after a fish fry at Lebowski’s.

Looking forward to it!!!?

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Have they announced times of the practices? 

Howdy.  Panthers fan here.  Both practices start at 9:25 am and last till 11:30 am.  Even in the mornings it will be very hot and humid with heat indexes getting close to triple digits.  Riverboat Ron and Coach McDermott run classy teams, but there will probably be some tempers flaring with the heat.  Hoping for no injuries and a good game on Friday.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 8

3 hours ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Lets Go Buffalo 

We're depending on those notes.  Be sure to take your staff so you don't miss anything.

1 minute ago, Captain Morgan said:

Howdy.  Panthers fan here.  Both practices start at 9:25 am and last till 11:30 am.  Even in the mornings it will be very hot and humid with heat indexes getting close to triple digits.  Riverboat Ron and Coach McDermott run classy teams, but there will probably be some tempers flaring with the heat.  Hoping for no injuries and a good game on Friday.

Thanks and welcome.  Hope you visit during the practice/game and give some perspective as to what you see.

1 minute ago, Captain Morgan said:

Thank you for the info. Coming up from Atlanta so the heat won’t be a surprise, but it will still be unpleasant.

should be fun to see the teams practice and after watching the All or Nothing series on Amazon I know more about the Panthers.  

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Thank you for the info. Coming up from Atlanta so the heat won’t be a surprise, but it will still be unpleasant.

should be fun to see the teams practice and after watching the All or Nothing series on Amazon I know more about the Panthers.  

All or Nothing was a rare insight into the team even for Panthers fans.  Stoic Ron Rivera doesn't let out anything so it was great to see his emotion behind the scenes.

Bills have always been my second NFL team.  I really wanted Kelly to get a ring, met him in Myrtle Beach years ago, and he was great.  Second, I hate the Patriots more than any other team, even the Saints, so I'm always hoping you can find the coach and quarterback to take them down.

But mainly it's because of buffalo wings.  Thank you for that.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

98 in Spartanburg today.