The Curious Disappearance of 26 Cornerblitz

Nextmanup

36 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Bottom line.  He could dish it out just fine, but he wasn’t very good a taking it.  Buh bye.....

Yuuuup.

and the only way someone starts thaaaat many copy/paste threads is wanting admiration.

eventually the frustrated folks outweighed the appreciation.

so be it. 

8 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Yuuuup.

and the only way someone starts thaaaat many copy/paste threads is wanting admiration.

eventually the frustrated folks outweighed the appreciation.

so be it. 

Was it you or someone else who came up with the 26CutandPaste moniker?

41 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Think it was boyst. 

I wasnt a big fan of his but I wasn’t on the high end of the haters either. Just didn’t think the thread starting was that helpful (the news will make it here either way). Outside of that just thought he was a bit condescending without backing it up without exceptional insight. But heck, I can be guilty of that 

7 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

“The Wrong Josh” thread was his undoing.  Now I hear he feeds pigeons popcorn at the park a lot.  

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Not hard to deduce what happened. He was a jackass who acted like a jackass, then took his ball and went home when he was treated like a jackass.

Was there some specific blow up just before he left the forum?  I don't remember that and seem to have missed it.

I did a search for "the wrong Josh" but couldn't find the thread mentioned by J.H.

6 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Yolo has always been solid. But, @ShadyBillsFan has become a mirror image of 26. It’s like they’re one and the same person.

Bless your little heart ? 

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Bottom line.  He could dish it out just fine, but he wasn’t very good a taking it.  Buh bye.....

Yup. To much incite and not enough insight 

2 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I was one of many.  

I typed it so many times 

26 CopyPaste is now in my library of autocorrect.  

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Augie said:

I don’t know, but I thought there was some unnecessary piling on. Maybe I missed where he did some things to “deserve it”?  I never minded more content and info.   

Unnecessary? Hardly. 

As stated by others he tried to dish it out and could not handle any criticism due.  

IMO he got a lot of praise for being what some call a Twitter Bot.  

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Unnecessary? Hardly. 

As stated by others he tried to dish it out and could not handle any criticism due.  

Was there some big incident prior to his departure?  

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Unnecessary? Hardly. 

Fair enough. I suppose I saw some of that but ignored as much as I could. I don’t like the unnecessary gutter brawls. Be civil, courteous and move on. It’s OK, and even GOOD, to disagree, otherwise it would be boring and you’d never learn anything. 

There are only a few things I’ll take a very strong stand on, and when it comes up I’ll say my piece, but eventually move along. Zero gained by 10 pages of back and forth nonsense. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Nextmanup said:

Was there some big incident prior to his departure?  

Besides arguing with a dozen people and getting upset and complaining to the mods?

not that I know of. 

Just now, Augie said:

Fair enough. I suppose I saw some of that but ignored as much as I could. I don’t like the unnecessary gutter brawls. Be civil, courteous and move on. It’s OK, and even GOOD, to disagree, otherwise it would be boring and you’d never learn anything. 

There are only a few things I’ll take a very strong stand on, and when it comes up I’ll say my piece, but eventually move along. Zero gained by 10 pages of back and forth nonsense. 

Agreed. I have had a few arguments with a number of people but I try not to take it personal.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Besides arguing with a dozen people and getting upset and complaining to the mods?

not that I know of. 

Arguing with lots of people and whining to the mods was par for the course for him; something must have happened to push him out the door for good.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

not that I know of. 

Agreed. I have had a few arguments with a number of people but I try not to take it personal.  

It’s not just what you do, but how you do it.

Important life lesson for all of us. Most people get it usually, some seem oblivious. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Arguing with lots of people and whining to the mods was par for the course for him; something must have happened to push him out the door for good.

I can only speculate that the mods told him to grow a backbone and suck it up. 

He didn’t like it and took his ? and left