Bills-Colts condensed - take two. Not a journalist. :)

I realize the last thread the video went down for a few minutes after I put it up. I have to re-remember how I do it each year when I do this.

Those that know me on this site (and others) know I've done this for years for my brothers-in-arms who are deployed. (Side note, I am also deployed, again, at the moment. That's why it sometimes takes a while to fix the issues, as internet access in Afghanistan is not great, to put it mildly.)

Anyhoo...

https://www.timekills.org/bills-video/

That's the link to the main page with the last few years of games, but it is in reverse chronological order so the most recent game (Colts - Bills preseason) is at the top.

To clarify - no, there is no account creation required. No, there's no money required. No, I'm not a "side journalist", just a fan, Soldier, and tech guy who enjoys it.

If this is against TOS now (it hasn't been in years past, or at least it's never been addressed) then you can lock this thread too.

Oh - not really relevant, but if someone has a question about the low number of posts, etc., I was just "timekills" but somewhere along the way I couldn't remember my password and I have no idea what email address I used to use to unlock the old account. And never got anyone to help me with that. So now I look like a newb.

It's okay - it's the only place where I look like a young/new guy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 11

Thanks for posting?

Semper Fi 

Go Bills!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

You da man, Timekills! ? I was flying Thursday night and missed the game. ... BTW -- not to over-excuse Zay's drop at the goal line -- but it was striking to see that low-angle replay with the setting sun directly in his eyes. WRs rarely have to deal with that (although he still has to reel those in!). OTOH, hell of a throw by Josh! Also, I didn't hear much about Tremaine Edmunds after the game, but it sure was nice to see him slice through and get the TFL on the first play from scrimmage (with help from Shaq, who looked really great while he was out there). 

Edited by Stranded in Boston
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, VW82 said:

This is really appreciated. It sucks having to wait for the replay in NFLN. 

The game was re-aired last night, kind of late.  Like 2:00am or something; I was watching a different game and then was surprised to see the Bills game come on.  I hit the record button.

(I had seen the game already live, online).

1 hour ago, timekills17 said:

I realize the last thread the video went down for a few minutes after I put it up. I have to re-remember how I do it each year when I do this.

Those that know me on this site (and others) know I've done this for years for my brothers-in-arms who are deployed. (Side note, I am also deployed, again, at the moment. That's why it sometimes takes a while to fix the issues, as internet access in Afghanistan is not great, to put it mildly.)

Anyhoo...

https://www.timekills.org/bills-video/

That's the link to the main page with the last few years of games, but it is in reverse chronological order so the most recent game (Colts - Bills preseason) is at the top.

To clarify - no, there is no account creation required. No, there's no money required. No, I'm not a "side journalist", just a fan, Soldier, and tech guy who enjoys it.

If this is against TOS now (it hasn't been in years past, or at least it's never been addressed) then you can lock this thread too.

Oh - not really relevant, but if someone has a question about the low number of posts, etc., I was just "timekills" but somewhere along the way I couldn't remember my password and I have no idea what email address I used to use to unlock the old account. And never got anyone to help me with that. So now I look like a newb.

It's okay - it's the only place where I look like a young/new guy.

Id be shocked if not against the TOS honestly, as you likely don’t have rights to distro the video. With the NFLs strict policies I’m half surprised you haven’t gotten a cease and desist for the site. 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Stranded in Boston said:

You da man, Timekills! ? I was flying Thursday night and missed the game. ... BTW -- not to over-excuse Zay's drop at the goal line -- but it was striking to see that low-angle replay with the setting sun directly in his eyes. WRs rarely have to deal with that (although he still has to reel those in!). OTOH, hell of a throw by Josh! 

He was worried about being hit and turned his head before securing the catch.