Report: Darius Philon arrested for aggravated assault with deadly weapon (Cardinals) UPDATE: Released!

Boca BIlls

3 hours ago, klos63 said:

You don't get ranked 48th in schools for nothing.

I live in NC and have the same identical style street lights as I had in Rochester, (ones that are meant to look like old fashioned gas lights)  except up there they were close enough together that as you walked from one to the next, you could still always see some light from them.  Down here a little further apart to the point, you have dark zones between them.

7 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

They ski at the Snowbowl? I worked there for a bit! Yes, the weather is similar to Buffalo. Driving down Snowbowl road at night in the winter can be challenging!

Over 300 inches this past season. It was an amazing season. Yeah, I can imagine at night that being a tough drive.

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

Over 300 inches this past season. It was an amazing season. Yeah, I can imagine at night that being a tough drive.

I remember sheer ice patches, cliff drop offs and low visibility and very few guard rails at the time. I had a Suburu Forrester awd that did a good job.

9 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I live in NC and have the same identical style street lights as I had in Rochester, (ones that are meant to look like old fashioned gas lights)  except up there they were close enough together that as you walked from one to the next, you could still always see some light from them.  Down here a little further apart to the point, you have dark zones between them.

Flagstaff is a dark place as well. Limited street lights and dim lamps in the residential areas.

5 hours ago, klos63 said:

It's great out here. After 20 years , I would never move back to Buffalo.  It's hardly desolate, but it's not for everyone.

Yeah, not for everyone. For the ones who want a preview of how hot hell will be before they die.

12 hours ago, MJS said:

Yeah, not for everyone. For the ones who want a preview of how hot hell will be before they die.

I guess you choose,  die in your car buried in snow or deal with the heat for about 2 months a year.

Edited by klos63

4 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

When I lived in Phoenix, everyone tried to get things done by 9-10 AM to beat the heat.

just in the summer, It's really not that bad, unless you hit some of those crazy temp days. Going for a bike ride now, only in the upper 80's lol!

just in the summer, It's really not that bad, unless you hit some of those crazy temp days. Going for a bike ride now, only in the upper 80's lol!

Yeah...thats a cooling trend! Have at it!

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

Hence you can drive 10 minutes out of town and see the Milky Way very easily. More places should have the limited light that Flag has.

I liked Flagstaff. I wasn't high or anything, but some of the evenings had a dreamy quality! ha!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Hence you can drive 10 minutes out of town and see the Milky Way very easily. More places should have the limited light that Flag has.

I take my boys to the lowell observatory in Flag. Great views of the planets.

2 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Yeah...thats a cooling trend! Have at it!

putting my Bills hat on first. I pass a few houses with Bills bumper stickers on cars.

I take my boys to the lowell observatory in Flag. Great views of the planets.

putting my Bills hat on first. I pass a few houses with Bills bumper stickers on cars.

Thats cool to see that. 

Just now, Rocket94 said:

Thats cool to see that. 

I lived on Route 66. I used to jog by Lowell in the early morning.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/10/2019 at 9:50 AM, klos63 said:

And many have guns, that's why I don't go to these places in Phoenix. It's scary when it should be fun.  If you can't have fun with strippers, what has this world come to?

It's certainly legal to carry here. Concealed too. It's also legal to bring guns in bars here.  Crazy

You can only carry a gun into a bar if you have a CCW and even then you cant drink. 

2 hours ago, BillsfanAZ said:

Flagstaff almost gets as much snow as Buffalo.....sometimes more. 

Yes, at times I thought I was back in Wny because of the snow in Flag. My co-workers and I were basically stranded on Mt. Humphrey several times, but we trekked down the hill anyway.