Report: Darius Philon arrested for aggravated assault with deadly weapon (Cardinals) UPDATE: Released!

Boca BIlls

5 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

"The alleged victim told police Philon requested that she and another female follow him to his vehicle where he kept his money..."

Was he putting IOUs in their g-strings?

Interesting concept, hmmmm?

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

Apparently the incident was originally reported to the police by Robert Kraft, who, erm, just happened to be walking past the building at the time

Classic case of eliminating the competition! brilliant! 

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Apparently the incident was originally reported to the police by Robert Kraft, who, erm, just happened to be walking past the building at the time

Based upon ‘Better Call Saul’, there is an interesting preponderance of spas and salons out that way.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Glad you have perfected the system, I’ve found this kind of pitch is usually total BS.

Yeah, I was totally lying. I’ve been arrested 5 times and can’t get a job since I shot a guy in ‘98. 

2 hours ago, klos63 said:

And many have guns, that's why I don't go to these places in Phoenix. It's scary when it should be fun.  If you can't have fun with strippers, what has this world come to?

It's certainly legal to carry here. Concealed too. It's also legal to bring guns in bars here.  Crazy

Meant that in a jokingly way as not sure they have much of any laws in Az or in the south.  But don't pay much in taxes either, so you get what you pay for as they say.

4 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Meant that in a jokingly way as not sure they have much of any laws in Az or in the south.  But don't pay much in taxes either, so you get what you pay for as they say.

You don't get ranked 48th in schools for nothing.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rocket94 said:

I have friends in Arizona and they rave about the place. It is too desolate and arid for me. Seems like some people go there to hide. Sammy the "Bull" did! 

Scottsdale is awesome.  But it’s brutal temperature most of the year. I could never live there full time.  

And he would have been better hitting her. Nfl doesn’t care about that. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Scottsdale is awesome.  But it’s brutal temperature most of the year. I could never live there full time.  

And he would have been better hitting her. Nfl doesn’t care about that. 

I lived in Scottsdale briefy...nice but not for me.Yeah your right...whats another beating.

I have friends in Arizona and they rave about the place. It is too desolate and arid for me. Seems like some people go there to hide. Sammy the "Bull" did! 

It's great out here. After 20 years , I would never move back to Buffalo.  It's hardly desolate, but it's not for everyone.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, klos63 said:

It's great out here. After 20 years , I would never move back to Buffalo.  It's hardly desolate, but it's not for everyone.

Ha! I am glad that you like it there. I lived and worked in Phoenix and Tucson for a time and just never got comfortable. I liked Flagstaff though. More moderate temperatures.

7 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Guy tried to get some free hanky panky in the champagne room.  Unless you’re David Beckham or Bradley Cooper...you gotta pay up eventually...Darius Philon!!!   lmao

What did the girls in Tijuana used to say? "No money, no honey!"

Ha! I am glad that you like it there. I lived and worked in Phoenix and Tucson for a time and just never got comfortable. I liked Flagstaff though. More moderate temperatures.

Flagstaff is awesome. My and my boys ski a lot there.  Flagstaff has the same type of weather as Buffalo, but just more consistent and a little nicer each season.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Flagstaff is awesome. My and my boys ski a lot there.  Flagstaff has the same type of weather as Buffalo, but just more consistent and a little nicer each season.

They ski at the Snowbowl? I worked there for a bit! Yes, the weather is similar to Buffalo. Driving down Snowbowl road at night in the winter can be challenging!

Edited by Rocket94