Report: Darius Philon arrested for aggravated assault with deadly weapon (Cardinals) UPDATE: Released!

Boca BIlls

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I think what we have here is a gangsta who was doing his best professional athlete wannabe.

Yes...and it looks like the Cardinals need to place another ad on Craigslist for DL help. They may have to reword the job description!

Edited by Rocket94
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just another loser that is evidently happy to commit a violent crime.

Edited by Don Otreply

2 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

my grandfather always used to tell us, "nothing good happens after 2am. Go home."

I stayed until 4am closing at NYC bars plenty of times in my youth. I never had an issue. I have plenty of great memories hanging out with college friends. 

Pick the right places and avoid trouble and trouble tends to avoid you.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Cue ‘Randy Constan’ picture in 5...4...3...

??

Philon's own take! Peter Pan with an edge!  He went a little too far to find a girlfriend

Edited by Rocket94

4 hours ago, mead107 said:

The H....y word. 

He can now kiss his nfl life good by.  

Harpy? Harry? Haughty? Hegemony? Hypocrisy? Humility? Hearsay? Hokey? Hilarity? Hospitality? Hockey? Homebody? Husbandry? Heraldry? Herpetology? Hardly? Hardy?

EDIT: Nevermind. I believe you meant hanky-panky.

Edited by MichaelAbdallah
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

"Naked women and alcohol" isn't the issue. It's when you add that "strip club" part that you have problems...

I never had any problems in Niagara Falls or Fort Erie,  it was just a fun evening out. Here is Phoenix and other big cities you have some real ***** people there, strippers, patrons and bouncers especially.

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

Should he be considered a "thug" now?

Is that important?

2 hours ago, MDH said:

I stayed until 4am closing at NYC bars plenty of times in my youth. I never had an issue. I have plenty of great memories hanging out with college friends. 

Pick the right places and avoid trouble and trouble tends to avoid you.

Glad you have perfected the system, I’ve found this kind of pitch is usually total BS.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rocket94 said:

Different cast of characters in today's world!

And many have guns, that's why I don't go to these places in Phoenix. It's scary when it should be fun.  If you can't have fun with strippers, what has this world come to?

Just now, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

It may be fine in Arizona!

It's certainly legal to carry here. Concealed too. It's also legal to bring guns in bars here.  Crazy

12 minutes ago, klos63 said:

And many have guns, that's why I don't go to these places in Phoenix. It's scary when it should be fun.  If you can't have fun with strippers, what has this world come to?

It's certainly legal to carry here. Concealed too. It's also legal to bring guns in bars here.  Crazy

I know. I have lived in Arizona. But I do not believe that Arizona has that type of gun behavior in mind.

10 minutes ago, klos63 said:

I'm sure they don't , but what would you expect?

There has obviously been a cultural shift since I was that age...therefore I don't know what to expect. My friends and I loved to go out and party back in the day, but we didn't carry guns. The gun in this case may have been an instrument to exercise power that he doesnt have in own life and career.

Edited by Rocket94