Report: Darius Philon arrested for aggravated assault with deadly weapon (Cardinals) UPDATE: Released!

Boca BIlls

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/08/09/report-darius-philon-arrested-for-aggravated-assault-with-deadly-weapon/amp/

"Police in Phoenix arrested Cardinals defensive lineman Darius Philon for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon for allegedly threatening to shoot a woman outside a strip club, TMZ.com reports."

Edited by Boca BIlls

"The alleged victim told police Philon requested that she and another female follow him to his vehicle where he kept his money..."

Was he putting IOUs in their g-strings?

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Mickey said:

Trouble? At a strip club? Who knew that naked women and alcohol could lead to problems?

This is the guy who is supposed to be taking Robert Nkemdiche's place, another long troubled Cardinal. Evidently, no one likes the job...looks like they are getting bored and roaming around at night.

Edited by Rocket94

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

"The alleged victim told police Philon requested that she and another female follow him to his vehicle where he kept his money..."

Was he putting IOUs in their g-strings?

Kinda what I'm thinking.  Probably got some private "performance," and said his money was in the car.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but I don't care.  This is the textbook definition of a THUG.

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Kinda what I'm thinking.  Probably got some private "performance," and said his money was in the car.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but I don't care.  This is the textbook definition of a THUG.

Everybody wants to be somebody! In this case you have a young man doing his best gangsta wannabe! 

9 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Everybody wants to be somebody! In this case you have a young man doing his best gangsta wannabe! 

I think what we have here is a gangsta who was doing his best professional athlete wannabe.

• Like (+1) 2