Josh and our HC

Stallions

6 hours ago, Stallions said:

I thought Josh looked very poor in the 1st pre-season game.  The same accuracy issues as last year and the lack of game instincts.  His release is slow and if he keeps running the ball when he feels no receiver is open he'll get hurt. 

As a LEADER for the offense he seems very immature.  A lot of nice talk to the media and in his Buffalo area commercials but he just doesn't come-off as THE GUY!!

With the HC in his 3rd season he needs WINS!  Will he allow Josh to decide his fate???

BillsTroll.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Element115 said:

Finally a post that makes sense, I didn't understand all the other spam posts.

I agree about McDermott and his lack of talent evaluation skills. Passing on Mahomes and drafting a "tools" QB could prove to be yet another huge Bills blunder. This is why I think Mahomes and Allen will always be linked to many Bills fans in terms of their career paths.

It’s fair to question a 2nd year QB’s possible future progress. But you joined less than a day ago and your 12 posts consistently spew negativity regarding Allen with your ‘always’ & ‘nevers’. This is what WE call spam. The threads you’ve chosen to spice up within your element accurately label you a troll with an agenda with an alarmingly short life expectancy. Consider yourself warned.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

I do think he tries too hard to be The Man, everybody’s All-American QB and face of the franchise, and that’s a big burden for a young guy. Maybe focus more on the football until you get the technique down, then take all the selfies you want.

From Jim Kubiak -- who analyzes QB play for the Buffalo News -- in this article:

it was clear in Thursday night's preseason opener against the Indianapolis Colts that Allen is miles ahead of where he was this time last season.

That begs the question, how much can he grow, and what will his growth mean to the Bills?

Allen was very poised and in command in his limited action against the Colts in front of a home crowd, leading the Bills during the first two drives of the game. He completed 6 of 11 passes for 66 yards in 16 offensive plays, and rushed for 8 yards while scrambling for a first down.

He looked comfortable in the pocket, reading and deciphering coverage and making throws accurately and on time. Allen’s performance grade in his 16 plays was near perfect at 95%, accounting for just one missed throw that occurred while attempting a curl route to his right on third-and-6 of the first drive.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, skibum said:

I do think he tries too hard to be The Man, everybody’s All-American QB and face of the franchise, and that’s a big burden for a young guy. Maybe focus more on the football until you get the technique down, then take all the selfies you want.

He is the face of the franchise at the moment and he seems to be handling that burden just fine - and managing to do it in an incredibly humble and respectful way. To criticize him in this area is to just be looking for things to criticize...

• Thank you (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Stallions said:

I thought Josh looked very poor in the 1st pre-season game.  The same accuracy issues as last year and the lack of game instincts.  His release is slow and if he keeps running the ball when he feels no receiver is open he'll get hurt. 

As a LEADER for the offense he seems very immature.  A lot of nice talk to the media and in his Buffalo area commercials but he just doesn't come-off as THE GUY!!

With the HC in his 3rd season he needs WINS!  Will he allow Josh to decide his fate???

You’re absolutely right and I’m glad you said it.  It takes real courage.  

We definitely need to go with the QB who shows the best command of the offense.  Even in the preseason, against second string players, command is command and it’s where legends are born. 

That’s why Peterman won the job last season and we moved on from him too soon. 

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, Virgil said:

You’re absolutely right and I’m glad you said it.  It takes real courage.  

We definitely need to go with the QB who shows the best command of the offense.  Even in the preseason, against second string players, command is command and it’s where legends are born. 

That’s why Peterman won the job last season and we moved on from him too soon. 

1m3jsb.jpg

Are you done ??

dont forget to flush the toilet 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Our QB will be fine,  i think Sean will be fired after this season. 

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

If our QB will be fine why would Sean be fired after this season??

OOOH because our defense sucks 

got it 

• Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, eball said:

From Jim Kubiak -- who analyzes QB play for the Buffalo News -- in this article:

it was clear in Thursday night's preseason opener against the Indianapolis Colts that Allen is miles ahead of where he was this time last season.

That begs the question, how much can he grow, and what will his growth mean to the Bills?

Allen was very poised and in command in his limited action against the Colts in front of a home crowd, leading the Bills during the first two drives of the game. He completed 6 of 11 passes for 66 yards in 16 offensive plays, and rushed for 8 yards while scrambling for a first down.

He looked comfortable in the pocket, reading and deciphering coverage and making throws accurately and on time. Allen’s performance grade in his 16 plays was near perfect at 95%, accounting for just one missed throw that occurred while attempting a curl route to his right on third-and-6 of the first drive.

When I read this I was even more encouraged about what I saw Thursday night.  I respect Kubiak's opinion and thought he was very fair AND honest last year in his appraisals of Allen. 

On the other hand I'm not sure why someone would start such an odd thread.  It was as if the thread starter hadn't watched the first 2 possessions that Allen was in on.   It has to be pure trolling but why waste the time?  I guess I'm guilty of feeding the trolls by responding.  Maybe 2BD should set up a special thread for all the Allen haters to congregate in and post their wisdom.  That way we could have the opportunity to troll them. 

• Like (+1) 4

thanks for stopping by and leaving your trash behind...

8 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

I hope you don't get paid to think because you would be one broke puppy.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

9 hours ago, Stallions said:

Wait....what this post is serious??!!?!