[Vague Title] Trade alert...

2 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

It's a little weird-- almost like he's practicing. Trade a guy who isn't going to make the 53 for another guy who isn't going to make the 53...

Getting in a practice rep before the Clowney trade. 

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Well didn’t feliciano get dinged last night?  They need some healthy lineman to play. And as a rookie if he shows well enough (not counting on him to make the team) but having a versatile OL on the PS never an issue 

McDermott did and is in concussion protocol now don't remember hearing anything about Feliciano and he practiced today.

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-trade-defensive-end-eli-harold-to-eagles-for-offensive-lineman-ryan-bates

Buffalo just lost two more offensive linemen to injury coming out of their first preseason game with Conor McDermott now in concussion protocol and Russell Bodine sidelined by an oblique injury. Ty Nsekhe also did not practice with the team on Friday and Mitch Morse remains in concussion protocol.

Edited by Limeaid

9 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I’m not speaking about Harold. I’m just would like to know their thinking behind bringing Bates in and who does this spell trouble for. Though Bates can play tackle, he has versatility and my bet is this gives some direct competition to Teller and Bodine. If Bates can play well (UFA but who knows?) Bates can bring to the team what both of those guys can’t. 

Bodine was hurt last night and Conor McDermott is experiencing concussion like symptoms.  Bates in the short term is a healthy body for the OL.  Scouting reports suggests that Bate is not NFL ready and at best is a practice squad possibility.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Element115 said:

I really think if there is a RB1 injury to a contender with not many options, someone will give up a 4th.

At some point it stops being about nerd ball in April and becomes about winning games on Sundays.

That point is now.

• Like (+1) 2